Sign in to follow this  
nuke

Doing deer exercise correctly?

What are you supposed to do with the 'sexual energy' it creates? Is it okay to get turned on during the practice?

EDIT: I'm female.

Edited by nuke

I tried it for a few weeks. What I found personally was that it got a bit sad for me.

I tend to stop/pull back on things when I'm getting too neg results like I had with DE or other forms.

But to answer 'what do you 'do' with the aroused energy?' - Enjoy it! And if it gets annoying, I would suggest grounding or circulating it. Trunk is the guy here for that stuff;-)

What are you supposed to do with the 'sexual energy' it creates? Is it okay to get turned on during the practice?

EDIT: I'm female.

You likely haven't received many responses because we have a slightly skewed gender proportion here, though that changes regularly.

As for your question, your experience is supposedly common (a male speaking here, so only second hand accounts to go by for the female version). There are any number of physiological explanations for why the exercise would cause the arousal, so, it is okay.

Just like Kate says, just enjoy it. Enjoy it in the way you most enjoy.

What are your goals in practicing this?

It's my understanding the women don't need much assistance in the recirculation of sexual energies, so the method seems to me to be just as useful as plain old masturbation.

It's my understanding the women don't need much assistance in the recirculation of sexual energies, so the method seems to me to be just as useful as plain old masturbation.

Honestly? I'm doing it to balance my hormones, enlarge my breasts and eventually to stop my period :P

Ok!

For the boob thing, I was more into going the OTHER way ;-)

Stopping period is one thing, stopping PMS and crap energy loss is another. I'd go with simply following energy levels (and when all else fails, go to stillness;-))

Balancing hormones is way more difficult and I can't talk to that. Balancing effects of those seems easier for me to get to.

Scott, I'm not sure what you're talking about specifically. DE doesn't take it all the way. It stops short.

Why is it that women do not need to recirculate sexual energies? Maybe, but need and benefit are two different things.

Can't comment on the deer asked about but as far as sexual techniques, the one I teach is every bit as beneficial to female as the male. BIG circulation. WOW benefit. Does require partner, though. And, does require BOTH to be qigong practitioners.

I was thinking she might be using it as a kind of upward draw technique...which from what I understand women don't need to do, because their bodies already do it naturally. My bad. :)

Hey Scott,

My take is that draw is unassisted ONLY if a woman climaxes. Otherwise, nope;-) And I may add that the energy can be pretty darn annoying if you don't DO something with it. Preferably with someone;-)

We teach in KAP2 a version that Glenn Morris used & one I modified.

It works very well. All who have used it have had

1) Better Flow of energy

2) Enhanced Size change for the greater of Penis, & Female Breasts.

3) Smoother more youthful skin.

4) More balanced Hormones.

A few of my 40 + year old students (Women) have reported their breasts got perkier and bigger and look again like they did when they where 18.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

Cool! Thanks Var for reminding us of the health benefits. Yes better skin is a health benefit.

Maybe we should get that woman from Oprah who was shooting up estrogen to try it?

I'm not joking. I really do think that DE has definite effects.

I'm also looking forward to when I have a bit more time to take on some new practices;-)

Sign in to follow this