erdweir

A strange psychic visit

I like the dark shape, it's my friend. maybe you are confusing me with the guy who took a bong hit and passed out on the couch..

Thanks for the luck. god everybody thinks i am about ready to eject my body. how crazy. see what happens next.

What drugs were you addicted to if you don't mind me asking?

What drugs were you addicted to if you don't mind me asking?

this isnt a drug thread, but since you asked, the one i think is hardest to quit is sugar, also caffeine is a bitch as well...

I also get a buzzing sensation sometimes when I do dantien breathing meditation. The buzzing is usually below my dantien, near the perineum. I also notice that my hands sometimes shake a little when this happens. Anyone else experienced anything similar?

Edit: Caffeine and sugar are my vices as well.

All the best,

Birch Tree

Edited by Birch Tree

Last night I went to bed here in Berlin about midnight. About a quarter to two, I woke up, got up for a minute, and went back to bed. I was almost asleep again when i felt the air in the room pop, like some pressure suddenly shifted. Then the pipes made a loud knocking noise three times in rapid succession (the heat was off and they never do this). I felt like something was knocking at the door, but not the door to the room, the door to this reality. All of a sudden this energy started coursing though my body. It didn't feel like either the hot yang or cold yin I have gotten from meditating. It had all of these pale tinted colors in it, and made psychedelic patterns in my minds eye. It was intense, but didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable like strong chi can. It felt kind of fuzzy and crystalline, and vibrating much faster than anything I have felt before. If my mind wandered away from it, the sensation weakened, but it came back if my mind went back to it. it didn't feel like my intension was driving it, it was more like I had the choice to accept it or not. It went on for an hour or so before I passed out.

I am not sure if I called this to me or not, but i think I must have in some way. I have been trying to connect to my higher self in my own way and have made some contact, but it is a distant relationship at this point. I tried to invoke it last night before i went to bed, so maybe it worked but there was some time delay? Or maybe I got some of Vajrasattva's healing broadcast? I had planned to tune in, but he does it at 11pm miami time, which is about five in the morning here, and I dont get up that early...

I am sure allot of you have had experiences like this, I would be interested in hearing about them, so feel free to share if you are so inclined.

Wow. It sounds like an OBE. I've had three of them in the past 4 years. Here are my experiences, and I'm curious if you had similar. I would rise up about 3 ft from my body and feel pulses on the "skin" of my spiritual body, like light waves hitting but it wouldn't hurt it would just feel uncomfortable, or unnatural. And when I would slam back into the body I would do it with such a force that I would actually feel the back of my head when I "woke up" to make sure there's no damage. In my case, I would levitate until the vibrations freaked me out to the point where I couldn't go on. I'm curious if this is the same as your experience. If it is, it would be nice to know.

I've been studying Robert Monroe's OBE techniques for years now and I had some crazy stuff happen to me. I don't expect anyone to believe me; you need to experience it for yourself. If this is what is happening to you, the best advice I can give you is to not be afraid. I was afraid, and I have no idea how much information I missed out on because of my fear.

Best Regards,

Tree04

Sounds to me that the crown is opening - poping could be the tension in the sutres releasing - once released the energy will rise up the spine like you mentioned. During cultivation there is a process where energy from the bottom of the body rises to the head - pauses and builds - as external energy is attractd to it. Then the energy sort of arches across the crown which opens it. As a result the MCO changes direction, the central channel opens and clears and then you have direct access to external energy from the crown through the central channel. Depending on how clam and balanced the mind is during the ocurrence will determine just how much you are aware of (or feel) it all happening. JMHO.