Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Counterbalancing Good & Evil

good point,

the state i am in it is to be played through its like grand finale. I'm hot, i have read all sorts of stuff beforehand what i wanted to reply but didn't(i get the intent or sensation but not enough to write). So when one day i reply i burst out everything i have while going through different stages.

I have played through it many times. Just one thing to add is that i try my best too(like running) i put all sorts of messages together but they won't be sent out, till finally i will enter the state where i kind of go nuts bursting out whatever but to me is important also to see the stages it happen.

------------

The waiting. I use for when i feel urge to do something, then i wait so long, going through different stages, sometimes i can get away, but i know then the other day my mind is more lax(rested, but i continue where i stopped) and i do things without much thinking.

So the waiting is different practice and situation, i don't feel that kind of urge to post here, the forum is for other things, its not food related or entertainment(mind food). Except one time of a day i feel urge to post here, like grazy discovery but i learned it is a stage in day where i feel i discovered something great and feel huge urge to share it, it seem to pile up too over days and surely i will burst out again somewhere.

-----------

So waiting is for to get through and see as many stages as possible before actual doing. The other is like warming up, if i think(for example thinking) i gather momentum to be able to express myself.

--The burst or cracking a nut, is important also. but the post already too long.

Great!, if you think you're storing stuff up until its going to inundate and its working out messy, obviously that's what you need to hammer out. I know this thing personally where I will ponder the best lines , the unassailable positions, the point so witty and concise that its like some thunderbolt poised and aimed at some craggy exposed pine tree. :)

Thing, is that after lots and lots of that , you will see that either,  all you have left on that hill is ashes , or blanket contradictions by deaf ears. All that build-up is just stress hormones in your blood. Truth is, they don't need to know , and you don't need to be the one to tell em.

So what then of interactions? the fruitful kinds... when points are considered with a chance of being accepted.. or   just plain ol twittering of nothing in particular just because its pleasant and y'all like revolving around a favorite topic of the moment. 

That stuff ,  in some ways, can be much more difficult  At least for me it is,, its not my first stroke, but I guess it should be because tomorrow is never 'now' .. if you know what I mean. ( and missions are about tomorrow , so Im suggesting to put missions on a shelf , , yes I am talking about things for tomorrow , but I just want simple relating to be going on , now.  I think you see the point , and so I will leave you to what you choose to make of it , have a good morning. )

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 3

Great!, if you think you're storing stuff up until its going to inundate and its working out messy, obviously that's what you need to hammer out. I know this thing personally where I will ponder the best lines , the unassailable positions, the point so witty and concise that its like some thunderbolt poised and aimed at some craggy exposed pine tree. :)

Thing, is that after lots and lots of that , you will see that either,  all you have left on that hill is ashes , or blanket contradictions by deaf ears. All that build-up is just stress hormones in your blood. Truth is, they don't need to know , and you don't need to be the one to tell em.

So what then of interactions? the fruitful kinds... when points are considered with a chance of being accepted.. or   just plain ol twittering of nothing in particular just because its pleasant and y'all like revolving around a favorite topic of the moment. 

That stuff ,  in some ways, can be much more difficult  At least for me it is,, its not my first stroke, but I guess it should be because tomorrow is never 'now' .. if you know what I mean. ( and missions are about tomorrow , so Im suggesting to put missions on a shelf , , yes I am talking about things for tomorrow , but I just want simple relating to be going on , now.  I think you see the point , and so I will leave you to what you choose to make of it , have a good morning. )

as a sidenote i already get different things out from your posts. There has been changes, progression happen. I hopefully one day reach to a solid ground.

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this