Sign in to follow this  
phore

Get Goatz

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:

LOL? What???

Thought this was going to be examples of "true Goat Skills"

... like cliff climbing and head butting, tip toe precision jumping...

"iron gut" sorta stuff?!?

:rolleyes:

:D

it was a publicity stunt for gametap.com a few years ago.

They advertised themselves as a college for people who want to learn extreme skills.

If you tried to enroll in the college you would get a free subscription to gametap.

Being 15 at the time i was so inspired by the idea, that i briefly took up extreme jumping (parkour like activity).

I decided to stop after i almost killed myself by tripping over a metal bar in mid air. :lol:

Sign in to follow this