Sign in to follow this  
Dantian

Greetings

Hello all, I am new here. I've had a few set backs and but looking to open my heart and mind. I have been practicing Taiji here in CA for the last year with a wonderful teacher and group. I have been attending classes in Mandaran for the last three years, a very humbling experience. Nice to be here, have a good day. :)

Hello all, I am new here. I've had a few set backs and but looking to open my heart and mind. I have been practicing Taiji here in CA for the last year with a wonderful teacher and group. I have been attending classes in Mandaran for the last three years, a very humbling experience. Nice to be here, have a good day. :)

Hello Dantian!

... been trying to pay attention to you all day

... to three of you???

and now, here, I find you on the computer!!! LOL

Great!

Do you practice a certain kind of taiji?

It is nice to meet you here :)

Stay well,

Shon

Thanks for the greeting Shontonga, I practice Yang style Taiji. Namely the 24 simplified form and the 13 posture broadsword. I began doing taiji and pilates as physical therapy for an injury, now I doing fine and I am as fit as I was before the injury. I try to follow the principle of sound mind / sound body, and there will be good times and bad times, just have to learn to appreciate both. Have a great day. Thanks again for saying hello.

Sign in to follow this