eighty4proof

Capitalism Almost Ended

Homeland Security is one step away from the Citizen Armies of pre WWII. Papers Please. Papars. No papers? You don't get to cross this line. If your a martial artist who wants to cross paths with others in the united states now is a ripe time, freedome of communication allows the free popstings of video media formats where we can "see" martial art, and "go" there to experience it first hand. The power of an American passport is still ripe as well, and now is the time to use it. There seems to be a great sigh of relief that we have a new president. I am not inclinded either way, but just sensing the weather so to say. The world is a big place and there is a lot more goodness going on right now than the news would make us think. Even the basic idea of learning martial art and having that extend into weapons training is taken for granted, don't take that for granted, learn how your body works, then learn how to rake and shovel and spear.

The reason I am pointing this out is because I ran across some info the other day that there is to be a "sword ban" put into place in Britain. Meaning that swords of certain types will not longer be legal to sell, but as far as I know still legal to own them if they had them already. (until the registration starts) This includes Japanese Samurai style swords, etc. I don't know if any of our fellow Taobums from britain could fill us in on this a little more, but I saw a thread on it on the International Sword Forum @ www.swordforum.com

Edited by Spectrum

That is an interesting world view Spectrum.

I personally sense a lot of fear in the us <_< right now.

Fear of unemployment mostly.

I am quite interested in what our rock star president will do with the patriot act and homeland security etc.

The two most precious gifts are personal freedom and the natural world.

This is my bias, yes :lol:

More wilderness!

Stop leasing of federal lands! too bad ranchers! logging companies! oil and gas drilling!

Curtail snowmobilers! atv'ers! dirt bikes! in public lands

or i'll pull out my samurai sword and off your head :lol:

poluting intentionally should be a crime on par with personal injury crimes!

arrrgh! :angry:

if i were king that's what i would do :lol:

What is happening not only had to happen but is going to make things easier for everyone long term

We are transitioning down from Hubbert's Peak and rolling gently to the end of Western Civilization over the next 100-200 years

It's all to do with oil

Positive thinking is not the answer

Although negative thinking is a problem! B)

http://www.transitiontowns.org/

http://www.thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com

New times new rules

~NeutralWire~