Sign in to follow this  
pleasantfiction

Taiji Transmissions seminar with Sifu Adam Mizner

I went looking for this one, since I'm also doing the Sarm Bo Pai Tarn form, but the video is no more :(

As you're trained in tong long, you may enjoy this bit. (1:42) The opponent is sarm bo pai tarn level in tong long and was told to attack at full speed and power with anything he wanted.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey Minkus, thanks for posting some vids that show a little doing. I enjoyed the bit in the wrestling cage and the two-on-one well enough. Long as we're posting vids, I might as well post something relevant to the thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXwVCjXSDSY...re=channel_page

Yeh nice he, the 2 you mentioned are still demo's but it gives a small idea :) Think the cage is Chen Bing showing mma'ers that taiji can also be usefull in the ring hehe.

Durkhrod, im glad you found your thing :) and there is no denying pakua is a fantastic art ! Besides being martially powerfull also having such intense spiritual effect. I wouldnt go as far as saying its superior to other internal arts, all 3 have there use, but i to share the deep passion for the 8 mother palms.

relax guys, no art is best and a practitioner may be better on a given day but maybe not next time, its just training and the goal is to let go

metta

adam

Yeh nice he, the 2 you mentioned are still demo's but it gives a small idea :) Think the cage is Chen Bing showing mma'ers that taiji can also be usefull in the ring hehe.

Durkhrod, im glad you found your thing :) and there is no denying pakua is a fantastic art ! Besides being martially powerfull also having such intense spiritual effect. I wouldnt go as far as saying its superior to other internal arts, all 3 have there use, but i to share the deep passion for the 8 mother palms.

:) All a misunderstanding.

I sometimes forget this is the world wide web.

Sign in to follow this