Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Sage behavior - Bushes supreme court nomination

Some stirring has occured tonight in me to the repulsive nature of 99.9% of the population. To the fact that there is more ignorance in the world than truth - although of course I still hope. What is important for the Sage and for the spiritual seeker is to let the elite that rule this world enjoy their temporary power while we who either directly know or are aspiring to higher potential and realization sit and watch the charade. Personally it makes me sick. Not becuase I am opposed to republicans (I am registered republican) but becuase mankind places more value on trivialities than on the Tao. More time on who is getting what when, then on their eternal nature. Too much time on believing that mankind has this awesome responsibility!

This is why the sages of old would upon recognition of their supreme abilities by the elite, deny any high posts/jobs granted. There is nothing to gain from these activities! they are meaningless! they are a distraction from REALITY! No one here, not the president, not the Secretary General of the UN, FUCKING NOBODY is in control but the Tao :) lol! Yet people think and act as if these people and people in general are :(

Inner Peace and may you find the Tao in this very lifetime if you sincerely seek it!!!!

Matt

It is ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT TODAY!

Hark!

Some stirring has occured tonight in me to the repulsive nature of 99.9% of the population.

5491[/snapback]

That doesn't sound very enlightened. :unsure:

I don't know anything really about the new nominee...neither do most people, but I'm sure they will all chime in! I'm glad you said you were a Republican...I'm tired of the deadlock the Left seems to have on alternative spirituality (at times it seems hard to tell them apart). When I was younger I was a strict-constitutionalist reactionary (almost indistinguisable from my leftist buddies - funny how the far left and the far right often agree). Now as I get older and I become more middle-of-the road, I find myself going to the center, which in my case is conservative (not to be confused, necessarily with Republicanism). Gee, I guess my dad wasn't a complete imbicle after all. :rolleyes:

As for our leaders being isolated from the Tao...I don't think so...I think everything is a part of the Tao, of course, but we're also part of the context of our times, and who our leaders are is important. I also think that becomming a leader like that is very wrapped up in Karma. In the East, isn't there some idea of "King's Karma"? In the West we had the "Divine Right of Kings". Just because an idea was abused doesn't make it incorrect. Anyway, the Karma is how they BECOME the leaders....the Karma they create afterwords is, well...we shall see

Sign in to follow this