Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Pygmy-Pythagorean-Taoism

I've been reading Hean-Pierre Hallet's amazing book "PYGYMY KITABU." He emphasizes the Pythagorean type philosophy of the Pygmies. Not only that but the Pygmies rely on nondualism with the Moon as the source of descent of spirit. The dynamics of change and spirit are based on threes in Pygmy culture and drugs (pot, fermented honey, other psychoactives) are used for trance dance healing.

http://books.google.com/books?id=zjNgfLYJd...=result#PPT1,M1

moon

awarded

leopard

zahire

pygmees

Africa

:lol:

very psycho

active in deed

no drugs no rocknroll

just

non emotional musak?

Edited by rain

OK I just got back from the bookstore and I discovered a couple fascinating details. I had been looking for more information on the exact connection between the classical and noncommutative math in quantum physics -- the Poisson Bracket. One math book states that there's problems with "i" -- the imaginary number which is the bridge between geometry and algebra. Then a book on quantum physics states that the quantum potential has the same energy frequency for the x and y axis but since it's bounded (classical) the wavefunction can not contain both at the same time. This is essentially restating the indeterminacy or uncertainty principle of momentum and position. But this book has a graphic explanation -- first it shows a wave of depression and a wave of expansion split 50/50 along the x axis and then secondly it shows it split 50/50 along the y axis. That's what's allowed -- but what's not allowed is the split 50/50 along the x/y axis -- which is the SAME as the Tai-chi symbol (and relies on the noncommutative math not converted to classical).

Wow! So then I'm reading on acoustics which I've always heard is inherently an imprecise science. Now I find that the secret is number theory with the reliance on the TOTAL DIFFERENCE between the interference wave patterns. So if a room is more wide than long the sound waves hit the persons' ears at different times and this causes a more pleasant perception. If the room is longer then wide then the sound waves first reflect of the ceiling and create a focused perception which is not pleasant. The idea is to evenly diffuse the sound waves -- through having different depths on the walls. Now again the reasoning is based on the total difference from number theory -- which confirms the importance of the Comma of Pythagoras for sound intensity. But the answer is to rely on randomness (just as in quantum physics) whereas the answer to the Comma of Pythagoras is to rely on the noncommutative or complementary opposite harmonics of frequency - the Tai Chi symbol.

OK I just got back from the bookstore and I discovered a couple fascinating details. I had been looking for more information on the exact connection between the classical and noncommutative math in quantum physics -- the Poisson Bracket. One math book states that there's problems with "i" -- the imaginary number which is the bridge between geometry and algebra. Then a book on quantum physics states that the quantum potential has the same energy frequency for the x and y axis but since it's bounded (classical) the wavefunction can not contain both at the same time. This is essentially restating the indeterminacy or uncertainty principle of momentum and position. But this book has a graphic explanation -- first it shows a wave of depression and a wave of expansion split 50/50 along the x axis and then secondly it shows it split 50/50 along the y axis. That's what's allowed -- but what's not allowed is the split 50/50 along the x/y axis -- which is the SAME as the Tai-chi symbol (and relies on the noncommutative math not converted to classical).

Wow! So then I'm reading on acoustics which I've always heard is inherently an imprecise science. Now I find that the secret is number theory with the reliance on the TOTAL DIFFERENCE between the interference wave patterns. So if a room is more wide than long the sound waves hit the persons' ears at different times and this causes a more pleasant perception. If the room is longer then wide then the sound waves first reflect of the ceiling and create a focused perception which is not pleasant. The idea is to evenly diffuse the sound waves -- through having different depths on the walls. Now again the reasoning is based on the total difference from number theory -- which confirms the importance of the Comma of Pythagoras for sound intensity. But the answer is to rely on randomness (just as in quantum physics) whereas the answer to the Comma of Pythagoras is to rely on the noncommutative or complementary opposite harmonics of frequency - the Tai Chi symbol.

Can you supply the captioned graphics you are referring to? Is there a link to them? It's sounds intriguing.

M

Sign in to follow this