Sign in to follow this  
phore

Red sun practice question

Does anyone here practice red sun. And if so how much.

Do you do it multiple times in one session or do you spread it out.

How many times do you practice it. Daily, weekly, monthly, ect...

Ive been doing it once every two weeks since i got the new book. About three times now i guess. Im getting an effect but it feels like it would work better if i practiced more.

btw ive been practicing kunlun level 2 for about a month now and kunlun level 1 for 7months

Thanks

Does anyone here practice red sun. And if so how much.

Do you do it multiple times in one session or do you spread it out.

How many times do you practice it. Daily, weekly, monthly, ect...

Ive been doing it once every two weeks since i got the new book. About three times now i guess. Im getting an effect but it feels like it would work better if i practiced more.

btw ive been practicing kunlun level 2 for about a month now and kunlun level 1 for 7months

Thanks

I practice Red Sun every two weeks too, since it was published in the forum.

It makes me shake after 10 minutes, when I started I taught that I need to do it more,

but now that I have more practices, and because Max said it's good to keep it 2 times a month,

every two weeks feels ok...

Do you practice it after ALL the practices?

What Experiences do you have with it?

And what Experiences do you have with KL2?

I practice Red Sun every two weeks too, since it was published in the forum.

It makes me shake after 10 minutes, when I started I taught that I need to do it more,

but now that I have more practices, and because Max said it's good to keep it 2 times a month,

every two weeks feels ok...

Do you practice it after ALL the practices?

What Experiences do you have with it?

And what Experiences do you have with KL2?

Ive practiced it at different times twice at night after all the practices and the last time in the morning.

MY experience with it seems to be like a pumped up version of level 2. After the last time my eyes keep getting watery whenever my energy is particularly strong. I havnt been able to cry in years so this seems to be some progress.

With level 2 a lot of heat/energy and smoother energy flow in level 1 since i started practicing it.

thanks

Edited by phore

What benefits are getting from the practise, would you mind sharing?

I let it pass me by because it just seemed way too yang a way for me to treat melting! The blowtorch approach, maybe..

Does it feel like that to you? or what?

Would appreciate to know...

from the three times i tried it

some bliss and opening of emotions. Love

From what i can tell the melting thing is sort of like raising the vibrational frequency of your body to slowly become pure energy (golden dragon body), like level 2 of kunlun but stronger. It feels like taking a hot bath in a way.

I have noticed some heat in level 2 also.

Edited by phore

Sign in to follow this