Lozen

does anyone hear voices in their head?

oh, that experience wasn't recent! it was 10 years ago. but i'm getting heilkunst treatment and going through my timeline and it's the area where we're at right now--you get treated for traumas going backwards in time starting at the present.

actually we skipped a trauma, i had forgotten about the part where i saw my friends get beat up which happened before i got arrested. lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Oh, and Wednesday and 4 are brown;-)

Joking apart, my thought is it may very well be just a mix-up. A verbalised thought about what you or someone else (could be) thinking that gets rerouted through an auditory circuit. And the notion that couples can often finish each others' sentences or tell what the other is thinking is pretty widely accepted as not very weird - although maybe it should be;-)

We tend to forget that we hear, see, taste, feel, smell etc with our brain/minds and not the organs themselves.

There are some lovely examples of blind people using their skin to see. Really see. If I can find some not in a book, I will post.

Misinterpreting one's own feedback can often be a source of anxiety. If you're concerned about psychosis, you should consult. But I would suggest consulting someone with good neuro baggage, not the old-school freudian or the generalist who only knows how to prescribe meds.

We have this tendency to equate what we don't yet understand with the supernatural and while we're finding out more and more about ourselves, there's just a lot of stuff that we can't get our heads around, literally.

Fatigue is clinically known for seriously screwing with people's functioning. Get some rest and take it easy before jumping to conclusions that could cause even more anxiety, like entities for example.

There may or may not be some hanging around, but you know you can also rely on yourself to defend against any 'possessions' - which does sound so very 18th Century anyway;-)

Oh, I'm not worried about demonic possession!! I'm past that phase in my life. Actually I have experienced synasthesia before in a controlled environment. I got to smell a bell ringing and stuff; it was trippy.