mjjbecker

Wishful Thinking

The dissemination of neigong practices that are dangerous to the user and those around them is such a time. I don't like this, and I would much rather not discuss the Mo Pai, but I feel some obligation to make these warnings.

Why? Because I was a part of it, because I used to post about the subject on the old WWK forum. It turns out the sharing of the Mo Pai training was a mistake, and as a former 'promoter' of the method, I have some obligation to say so now.

Ultimately, the quote below sums it up. I've had people say they like what I write, both in style and substance.

Okay, got your point :D

All of this could entirely be avoided if you stop building a cult of personality around a guy that does a little showmanship and parlor tricks.

No offense folks, all I smell in these exchanges is a fixation on learning super powers and all the ego that goes with it.

I can't believe people send messages like this.

This magus of java crap is just that, crap

Amen!,

I love this forum!.Its providing me with hours of entertainment.This was brilliant Jane.I love your Tai Chi vid on youtube,its inspired me.Thank you.I havent been involved in martial arts for almost 25 years.My second teacher a well known teacher here in San Francisco.He showed us alot of these "tricks" people were passing off as chi power at the time (1986).His point being that the biggest "secret" to internal or external martial arts was lots of work,HA!. Same as any other art.Time and practice.For my 2 pennies if you want a truly trancendant,shooting thunder from your third eye, experience get a CD of John Coltranes Live in Japan album,That man had real power!