Wun Yuen Gong

Most EFFECTIVE form of Meditation?

Thanks for clearing that up. I think "best" is a flawed concept...

Many other profound benefits as well that go beyond taiji practice but "best"? There is no such thing as "best"...

i totally agree.

WYG,

i remembered from our PM's many months ago that you were an instructor, which is why a number of your posts and questions kind of threw me. your clarification totally makes sense. i guess that should have been obvious to me, huh? ;)

maybe the most effective APPROACH to meditation would have elicited deeper responses than the most effective form. it's a little more open.

Arhatic Meditations

The Arhatic Meditations are designed to create the balanced development of the Arhatic Practitioner. The aspects of Will (Sat), Intelligence (Chit) and Love (Ananda) are strengthened in the practitioner, through the use of regular, varied meditations

Meditation on Twin Hearts (Planetary Meditation for Peace)

This meditation uses the Prayer of St. Francis to bless all of mankind, with divine love and loving-kindness, and with peace. Regular practice of this meditation brings about inner peace, healthier personal relationships, stress relief, and greater productivity. (Bhakti Yoga)

Kundalini Meditation

This special meditation combines the circulation of kundalini with divine energy throughout the energy system of the practitioner. This results in the systematic cleansing, energizing and balancing of the aura and chakras. It also extracts pent-up emotions and negative thought patterns which may otherwise prevent the practitioner from advancing. (Kundalini Yoga)

Meditation on the Soul

The various levels of this meditation increase the ability of the meditator to reach a greater degree of alignment and a more deeply satisfying connection with the Higher Soul. (Raja Yoga)

Arhatic Dhyan

This advanced meditation enables the practitioner to develop through the practice of prolonged Stillness and Awareness. Regular practice also develops the ability the meditator to better remember their inner experiences while meditating.

Transmutation of Sexual Energy

This enables the practitioner to enhance creativity, as well as develop more accurate intuition and sharpness of mind.