Sign in to follow this  
Celestial Fox Beast

Miraculous heal from weird neidan experience?

Posted (edited)

Hi lads, 2 years ago I was poisoned by heavy metals or something (doctors don't really know) and become hipersensible to anything, like... a bit of cold temperatures gives me fever and inflamation, can't eat peanuts, become allergic to many things that before I wasn't. I have a cronical condition that really fuck my life and puts my body in stress, so I'm practically always sick from anything. I even have a near fatal incident just from half iboprofen that put me on UCI with various shoots and observation (never allergic to this group of drugs), and 2 incidents that also require hospitalization.

You really never miss your health until you lose it, I even think many times that I am just dying, not funny and terrifying. Test show no diabetes, no heart or renal conditions, no cancer (aparent, yet a doctor insist that may be it), no ETS, no nothing... You are just fucked.

Well... I practice some neidan, not the regular stuff, I basically come to the conclusion that mysterious passage refers to other thing, and Quanzhen translations are less simbolic than Cleary and modern teachers think, and refers to concrete out of body states.

I was practicing the other night, but I did not reach the point when jing starts to become qi in the propper way, my mind was still contaminated with the mundane, so of course I endedn in ''battle on the field'', wich I associate to just dealing with bad spirits and demons in the sleep paralisis condition. A failure... well.. lets interrupt the whole thing, no benefit from lower spirit practices. But... the interruption tecniques also failed, because there is some sort of strong void wind, suposetly because there is the most impressive storm of the year outside or something, yeah.. storms gives yo a plus if you practice during them... but well, I'm stuck... ok, eventually it while wear off and I will be able to recover physical body control, nothing to worry, just don't expel to much energy so bad things don't notice you.

The void wind keeps pressing and acumulating in me, to the point that starts causing the zum zum noises and electric oscilation, but also, a sort of tingling heat in my chest. Not in the lower celestial gate that sometimes I use (base of sternon), but on the center of sternon, in a enlongated shape, It's curious, I didn't know there is any energy center there... well... the energy keeps growing, not cold like usual, but very warm, and... somehow, as soon as I recover movement and return to normal condition, I knew insctintively that I was healed.

Not a guess, not a vague sensation, I just knew it for sure, and to prove it myself, I go to the market, but a shitty peanuts aperitive and eat it all. No inflamation, no reaction... nothing... and I've been just fine from that day, plus, the tingling warm sensation is noticable in everyday condition, this can't happen because physical body don't really have any organ or anything to sense spiritual things, but there it is, for at least 2 full weeks, then become weaker and disapear.

Did I just make by accident a lesser grade golden pill? I didn't reach sheng that's for sure (jing<qi<sheng), just trapped in contaminated jing/qi interchange imperfect transmutation, but also trapped in the void wind of the storm.

So... lot of questions that I don't think anyone of this forum could respond, but anyway, why that concrete place of chest? What the fuck just happened? Why I am healed?

Edited by Celestial Fox Beast

Hypersensitivity and allergic reactions could indicate auto immune issues.

Around 2 years ago might fall within a peak COVID timeline.

There are some regions of the world which track for higher statistics of auto immune dysfunction. It might be linked to water pollution, air pollution and other issues. I didn't try very hard to discover the cause. But it is a thing.

Arthritis and auto immune illness which usually only affect the elderly are affecting younger and younger people every year. What is the cause? Who knows.

In terms of heavy metal ingestion, I have heard that chlorella and other things bind to heavy metals making it easier for the body to remove them. Aside from that, clueless as to how it might interact with neidan or anything else.

Those who cultivate qi would appear to have an improved means of coping with and detoxifying heavy metals. Possibly you tapped into something similar. Although, I think your symptoms might correlate more with auto immune disorder than heavy metals poisoning. But that is definitely an area far from my areas of expertise so I could be mistaken there.

Sign in to follow this