Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Are there any fans of alpine skiing here?

Are there any fans of alpine skiing here? I have been skiing since I was 7 years old. An activity for kamikazes. My family had a chalet at the top of the ski slope. I would be glad to chat.

OIG гонолыжник (1(2).jpg

OIG гонолыжник (2).jpg

OIG гонолыжник3 ( (2).jpg

OIG горнолыжник4 ((2).jpg

OIG горнолыжник5 ((2).jpg

OIGгонолыжник 2( (2).jpg

OIG2.Hi.jpg

OIG2 еврей горнолыжник.jpg

OIG2.Vc1En0_2E1.jpg

And a lot of psychedelic mushrooms grew up  there near the chalet did they ?

Just as well you had a skiing  robot Rabbi to talk to about that .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

And a lot of psychedelic mushrooms grew up  there near the chalet did they ?

Universe of Absurdity.

Realities are constantly changing. Yesterday was one thing, tomorrow will be another. The river of life flows, the years pass by. Once upon a time, long ago, in the pioneer camp, I was called to the solemn raising of the red flag on my birthday. I raised the flag on the flagpole and gave the pioneer salute. It was the first religious act of my life. Now, I pray to the One and Almighty G-d three times a day. Back then, in childhood, there were a huge number of things around me that I had to learn. Now, everything is known, and for me, there is only one Creator.

The Creator dictated His Torah to the prophet Moses. This holy book is infinitely superior to all books that have been written or will be written. And since the book is the best, the fee for it must be the highest. What fee did the Most High receive? His fee is those people who study the Torah and fulfill what is written in it.

Recently, I was chatting via ICQ with a Jew. His friends go to the Netherlands several times a year to take hallucinogenic mushrooms and go on what is colloquially called a "journey." During the "journey," they receive some tasks, which they then fulfill while sober. For example, his nephew was tasked with quitting smoking, and he quit smoking. The Jew I was talking to was also inclined to go to the Netherlands for a "journey." I tried to persuade him that studying Kabbalah is much more interesting and useful than mushrooms, citing my rich experience. He objected that mushrooms appeared before Kabbalah and that the world exists only in fantasies caused by mushrooms.

I got acquainted with mushrooms in the following way. Once in St. Petersburg, I found myself in a bohemian club and met a girl named Anya. She was a bass guitarist. I liked the girl, so I started visiting the club every day. Anya, of course, noticed my attention towards her and once suggested going to a place outside the city to pick hallucinogenic mushrooms and "trip" on them. I had heard a lot about these mushrooms, as they were very trendy in bohemian circles at the time. A few days later, we met at the train station. It turned out that Anya had not only invited me but also another person. His name was Alexey, and he was quite colorless but very convenient. The place we arrived at, the three of us, was very picturesque. On the hill stood a royal palace, and below the hill was a field called the "Labyrinth," where we were supposed to look for mushrooms. It was called the "Labyrinth" because trenches were dug on it, turning the field into a maze. Of course, this was a legacy of the royal times and once served as entertainment for the nobility. At first, we followed the rules of the game and looked for mushrooms, paying attention to these trenches. Then we got lost in the field and started just moving through them. We gradually covered the entire field but found only a couple of mushrooms, which was not enough even for one dose. So, giving up on the mushrooms, we went to see the royal palace, as it turned out to be a museum. We liked the palace, but there was a sense of dissatisfaction because we couldn't find enough mushrooms. We left the palace and headed to the station. Alexey decided to walk along the road through dense grass. And suddenly, he found a whole bunch of these mushrooms, which turned out to be Amanitas. A little while later, enough doses were found for five people. We decided not to postpone the matter and took one dose each. The effect started about 15 minutes later. I saw the house we were passing by suddenly turn into a beautiful castle with all sorts of whimsical towers. And in general, I felt like I was in a fairy tale. Everything around was completely unreal. I won't describe our adventures, but I can say that we "traveled" until late in the evening. Although this "journey" probably differed from the one those people who went to the Netherlands experienced, because mushrooms can be different. The mushrooms we took are colloquially called "happy mushrooms." They show the world from a humorous perspective.

In conclusion, I will describe two dreams that I had several years after taking mushrooms. One dream was related to that very prophet Moses, whom I mentioned earlier. In Hebrew, he is called Moshe Rabbeinu, which means Moses our teacher.

And the dream was as follows: Some people appeared in my dream, and one of them said, "Talk to Moshe Rabbeinu. He still has 6000 deeds today." I saw before me a very tall, dignified man. After that, Moses and I found ourselves in a beautiful garden, and I asked him a question that concerned me personally. Moshe answered the question and made it clear that the use of narcotics has a very bad influence on health and, in particular, worsens memory.

The other dream had the following content: I found myself in a bohemian apartment and saw a man enter the apartment. I only saw his profile and found that this person was absolutely moral. The owner of the apartment was next to me, and I asked him who this guest was. The owner casually said, "Oh, that's McCartney." After that, I walked with the person they called McCartney into the kitchen, and we sat across from each other. This person handed me a marijuana-filled cigarette, which is colloquially called a "joint." I took the cigarette and looked into the eyes of the person who gave it to me. I saw incredibly kind and wise eyes looking at me. At first, I couldn't see them clearly and strained all my concentration abilities. Finally, focusing properly, I saw that I was being looked at by boundless wisdom. It was the Lord G-d Himself.

OIG инфернал3 (2).jpg

" This person handed me a marijuana-filled cigarette, which is colloquially called a "joint."  " 

- You 'the Man' Lois !  You wild Bohemian far out dude .

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

" This person handed me a marijuana-filled cigarette, which is colloquially called a "joint."  " 

- You 'the Man' Lois !  You wild Bohemian far out dude .

:rolleyes:

OIG4 панк1.jpg

Sign in to follow this