Mana conduit

I may have found out how to do the Dragonball kaioken

It's the second technique in my last post that's it it's very simple and how nobody else has found out about it truly baffles and I mean REALLY baffles me it's very simple I even have a cheat code audio file which I can't upload for some reason as dao bums doesn't accept Google drive docs so just dm me on IG for the cheat code I talk about in my last post

10 hours ago, ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ said:

Can you post a video of it in action?

How do I show the technique though I have a post explaining it already you just train and show it to everyone in dao bums and you are golden but please dm my IG so you can gain access to the cheat code trust me your progress will be many times faster with it then you make a video with it and post it to dao bums

6 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

How do I show the technique though I have a post explaining it already you just train and show it to everyone in dao bums and you are golden but please dm my IG so you can gain access to the cheat code trust me your progress will be many times faster with it then you make a video with it and post it to dao bums

Well does it look like this? Does your aura show up on video? What colour is it?

5359837F-1530-4BAB-999C-F9355EA5A008.jpeg

17 minutes ago, ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ said:

Well does it look like this? Does your aura show up on video? What colour is it?

5359837F-1530-4BAB-999C-F9355EA5A008.jpeg

No it looks blue to my friends who can remote view who can remote view and see auras but that's besides the point you should dm me to make a video with the cheat code as it really helps with energy strength 

I am atomic!

I too made a technique and is baffled of how nobody thought of it before.

It is a technique with the goal of becoming an immortal cultivator like in the xianxia novels called "Yin Yang Lotus Technique".

you can find it in the occult section of the general forum.

I just need to figure out how to refine the muddy energy into Spirit, Breath and Essence (Shen, Qi, Jing) and later transmute it into Heaven, Human and Earth (Tian, Ren, Di).

After that I just need to figure out how to use the energies to reforge the physical body and BOOM, you are an Immortal Cultivator!

Without the body reforging technique, one would just transform their soul from a mortal soul to a celestial soul of some kind.

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

I am atomic!

I too made a technique and is baffled of how nobody thought of it before.

It is a technique with the goal of becoming an immortal cultivator like in the xianxia novels called "Yin Yang Lotus Technique".

you can find it in the occult section of the general forum.

I just need to figure out how to refine the muddy energy into Spirit, Breath and Essence (Shen, Qi, Jing) and later transmute it into Heaven, Human and Earth (Tian, Ren, Di).

After that I just need to figure out how to use the energies to reforge the physical body and BOOM, you are an Immortal Cultivator!

Without the body reforging technique, one would just transform their soul from a mortal soul to a celestial soul of some kind.

Bro my technique is ACTUALLY simple it just needs a lot of energy strength which can be easily gained with a cheat code I have in an audio file which I can't share here because I can't use Google drive docs so I asked people to dm me on IG so they can find the cheat code