ChiDragon

Vulnerability of someone capable to delete posts in the PPD forum

I was able to delete all the posts of JKJB in my PPD. I think it is very dangerous for us to have such option. May I ask the Adm to cease this option for future confusion and mistakes?

17 minutes ago, ChiDragon said:

I was able to delete all the posts of JKJB in my PPD. I think it is very dangerous for us to have such option. May I ask the Adm to cease this option for future confusion and mistakes?

Hi ChiDragon,

I personally asked for a PPD so I could post a topic and prevent trolls from being trolls. 

If it's your PPD you should be able to delete people who are heckling you in it.

They can create a new topic and say what they want in the general forum if they disagree with you. 

The option to delete posts in the PPD is taken away, that would be a very bad thing in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

I am not sure if you are supposed to be able to edit their posts that may be a bug. 

You are able to delete their posts I believe if I am not mistaken.

They should not be able to delete your posts.

My bad. I was able to edit the posts but not deleting. However, I still can delete by editing all the contents and left with a period.

@ChiDragon, @kakapo

Thanks for your attention and notification on this.

Yes, there was a bit of a "glitch" which I've adjusted.

The intention is that the "owner" of the PPD should have some control but not necessarily the ability to edit or delete others' posts.

You should still have the ability to hide and unhide posts in your PPDs if needed. 

• Thanks 1