Sign in to follow this  
Sanity Check

Break beer bottle with chi

There might be exercises you can stretch and strengthen the laogong area of your palms but that particular bottle demo is a physics trick you can try it any time just be careful!

Believe me I am not into being a debunker but anyone claiming that had anything to do with qi is either trolling or deluded. Although sometimes displays like that do get used by genuine practitioners as a way of sparking interest and encouragement.

to answer your second question literally any qigong set you can pick up will begin to develop your senses and abilities. Just do it every single day and keep track of your progress even a tiny bit at a time. Eventually get a feel of where you can take it.

If you want to go straight for the big guns then Flying Phoenix Qigong and AuthenticNeiGong.com are solid choices around here. If you only want to do books then Damo Mitchell is a frontrunner, who also offers video subscriptions. We could go on and on I’m sure but thanks for listening! ☮️

• Like 1

Off topic but i hope my use of the word deluded did not come across as being mean. Some words are weird like that because of the way they get thrown around in other situations. @Sanity Check i wasn’t calling out you specifically either. i want to help keep the tao bums as a welcoming place and i think you have some good ideas. Seems like the internet and the world in general is getting out of hand with some of the claims being made, and i don’t want to see people get roped into something. On the other hand i look on the bright side and know that there really is some kind of miracles out there if we keep working on it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this