Alchemist9127

Presentation

Hello I am Emanuel from Italy. On 2012 I had my first contact with my actually master Andrea.

I was practitioner of Sanda (martial arts) and after a problem at my shoulders I received my first tuina massage with coppers. From this experience I continue to following martial arts and practices from chinese medicine, shamanism stones application, acupuncture. The unbelievable part of this first sitting wasn’t not in first part the great results for my shoulders but how him clean my mind and become empty in a very stressful part of my life. 

Last year after seminaries about taoist alchemy and Mongolian  shamanism where the opportunity to opened the third eye, I decided to start to study Chinese medicine (classic) to have a great thing to control the liquids and gui & so for cultivation and the process of alchemy. 
Actually I study medicine and practices alchemy every day. I am glad to met my master in early young age. Now I am 32y and I very satisfied to have opportunity to study something of unique. 

Thanks for the space,

Emanuel

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alchemist9127 said:

.. tuina …

Hello Emanuel. Welcome to the forum. :)

@ChiDragon a rare 吐纳 tu3 na4 mention on the forum, or is this unrelated?

Edited by Cobie

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

Hello Emanuel. Welcome to the forum. :)

@ChiDragon a rare 吐纳 tu3 na4 mention on the forum, or is this unrelated?

It is 推拿(massage) not 吐纳(breathing)

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Thanks 1