Unota

Seeing Colors after Meditating

Umm...How do I say this, without coming across as a crazy person?

After meditating, recently, I've noticed something a bit weird. Well, actually this started a couple of weeks ago I think, or maybe longer, but I didn't really think anything of it.

Umm, after meditating, the world seems devoid of all color. Everything is in black and white. After a few moments, it seems to return to normal, fading back into color. This started at least a couple of weeks ago.

The past couple of days, the same has happened, but in addition, I see one, singular color. The first time this happened, everything was coated in a layer of green, like I was looking through a tinted lens.

The most recent time, I saw something very different. Instead of a sort of veil, I saw a very bright and vivid flash of red that bloomed across my vision, which seemed to be coming from a specific direction. It came from downwards, or maybe inwards. I'm not sure.

It only happens after meditation, and I don't experience a headache or any vision problems outside of that, so...Again, I didn't really think anything of it. I just thought, "Huh! That was odd." And I continue on with my day...hahaha.

It wasn't until later that I remembered I am sort of a part of an online community that, well, meditates a lot. Maybe they would have similar experiences. Umm...I am probably going to continue to not think much of it at all, as I do not want to apply my own meaning or interpretation to something I don't fully understand the cause of, physical, spiritual, or otherwise. But, I am mildly curious what others would have to say about it.