NaturaNaturans

Hello fellow bums

I am a little confused how this forum works, and my last welcome post didnt get accepted (yet, atleast).

anyway, point is, i have it on good authority that this site is qaulity. Ive recently had an awakening, and would now consider my self a monist.

I belive in the divine spark in all of us, but also the oversoul. Its obvious, i think, that we are not god, for we are limited.

Problem is, i dont know what the oversoul wants. This is one of the many things id like to learn and explore with all of you, if i pass the golden dawn initiation test ;)

hope to see you!

On 9/28/2023 at 5:38 AM, mat said:

I am a little confused how this forum works, and my last welcome post didnt get accepted (yet, atleast).

image.png.c66db611de4e4174013e9c905550fd9f.png

- you are now accepted !

- welcome to Chapel Perilous

anyway, point is, i have it on good authority that this site is qaulity. Ive recently had an awakening, and would now consider my self a monist.

I belive in the divine spark in all of us, but also the oversoul. Its obvious, i think, that we are not god, for we are limited.

Problem is, i dont know what the oversoul wants. This is one of the many things id like to learn and explore with all of you, if i pass the golden dawn initiation test ;)

I shall meet you in the esoteric section later .... bring your own  'initiation goat' .

hope to see you!

• Like 1

On 29.9.2023 at 12:21 AM, Nungali said:

Are you aware of the origin of the term scapegoat? I find it hillarious at least. Back in biblical times the jews had a sermony where they «threw» their own sins on to a goat, and sent the goat out in the desert. The goat presumebly dies while the jews got cleansed of their sins. I think there is a similar tradition still going on, but with a hen. And after it has magically absored the peoples sin it is… smashed to death.

interresting world we live in.

Yes . Not only am I aware .... I am a goat myself - a 'wood goat' .   Goats have a main weapon against being scapegoated .... hence I also am  known in some circles as  ' The Butty Buddha ' .     ( Yeah .... I know what you are going to ask next , I am  referring to the   head end  . )

I was bought up Catholic , so I unburdened myself of the sins I never committed via much more 'reasonable process' ;  we where made to attend confession , you could not claim no sins , as that would involve further 'persuasive extractions' , so you would make  them up . Minor ones of course  . The danger there was , there are not that many sins  so you would have to recycle them on a roster  ( like we used to have to do on our dole forms , listing  job applications to receive your payments  :)  ) .   " Hey ... you have listing the same jobs / sins for the last 2 months !  "

In any case, your penalty for absolution would be usually , 'Three Hail Marys '  or  an 'Our Father '  ( prayers )  .... some times ;  " Awwww  wow , I got three Our Fathers  !  "   What a hassle to have to say all that !   :D    At least our souls got saved   ;) 

image.png.d1db9ed923fdc02490b00a3706148c71.png

But you see, then along came an unusual Jewish Man that taught if you just believe in him all your sins are gone - he is like a shepherd apparently , leading the lambs  .  So again its not pop to be a goat , you need to be like sheep, with Big J as the shepherd , leading you all along to .....  well, you know where sheep end up .

So, I still maintain its better to be a goat , some Jews might catch you and do weird stuff to you then let you go in a desert ....

but its better than being a sheep ! 

image.png.5b0676c7bd0e0f7f87c8f399d7e127b1.png

• Haha 1