Hey guys I'm new here 

I know about martial arts that they exist in Chinese culture,

But after reading some manga

I've come to know that there is unseen power called internal energy or qi

Which science doesn't prove that it's real or not 

But by researching on internet for whole month 

I know that it's very important part in life 

I just wanna know that it's real or not or just I'm wasting my time on internet this whole month??

14 hours ago, Alpha said:

Hey guys I'm new here 

I know about martial arts that they exist in Chinese culture,

But after reading some manga

I've come to know that there is unseen power called internal energy or qi

Which science doesn't prove that it's real or not 

But by researching on internet for whole month 

I know that it's very important part in life 

I just wanna know that it's real or not or just I'm wasting my time on internet this whole month??

Yes

Read about Inability to start - https://ancientmasters.org/library/pitfalls-cultivation

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Alpha said:

Yes, in my experience qi is very real. I feel it all the time in my own practice, and I have also felt the strong effects of qi when emitted to me from a few different skilled qigong practitioners. 

One qigong practitioner was able to emit a strong qi field from the palm of his hand. I felt it as a strong field sensation even though his hand was two feet or more away from my body, and it had a very noticeable effect on me. 

Another qigong practitioner I visited could emit qi from his finger tips into an acupuncture needle when giving acupuncture to me. It felt like an electric current sensation coming from the acupuncture needle where it was inserted in my body. I don't believe he was using any trick. 

Another qigong practitioner could produce very strong 'electric' qi, and when he touched me with his hand I felt like I was getting a strong electric shock. 

Another qigong practitioner I went to see was able to generate a lot of heat from his hand when emitting his qi.

All the best. 

Edited by Iskote
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1