old3bob

when & why can seeking enlightenment be dangerous?

On 7/11/2023 at 12:56 AM, Lairg said:

Perhaps there is also astral karma, mental karma, buddhic karma, atmic karma etc

Does the Mother Earth experience karma?

...of course the living Being of the Earth (obviously a  different order of being than humans) experiences karma,  She has been hammered over and over again for who knows how long with dark karma but will not be broken and prevails in the end along with her Helpers and the Golden one(s) against the forces of darkness that strive to further establish and expand their hell realm upon her.  (and they and their dark king will finally be cast out as She evolves)

Edited by old3bob

On 6/9/2023 at 11:40 PM, Lairg said:

On occasion it has seemed that I should let the world help me, even though I did not need help.

Perhaps I was mistaken

The mistake lies in thinking that somehow the world is something separate from what YOU are. Unless you see things as they are, you always need help. The world is ALWAYS helping you, by pointing out where you are stuck. The fabric of reality is always ALREADY enlightened, as are you. You simply lack the perspective shift that would allow you to see it. 

Each grass and each from itself is the entire earth. Each moment is the entire world. Reflect now whether any world is left out of the present moment. - Dogen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1