Sign in to follow this  
yeq88

Who's good to read on protection and health? Struggling.

I'm looking for what opinions are on here esp from experienced posters on this topic? I just want to take responsibility for this side of my life and be able to experiement safely while tying up some loose ends from my past and bad habits I've picked up that are causing me spiritual and magical issues. I've had some shitty experiences in the past before dabbling with stuff irresponsibly. As in: bring up traumas, become a sex addict, fuck myself up energetically (or something - idk what it was), have nightmares nightly, etc.

I more or less /have/ to do it because I need to tie up some loose ends and my way of dealing with issues is to lean towards them by informing myself rather than turn away.

I'm currently looking at Josephine McCarthy's book on the topic, and Jason Miller. Are these authors good? I swear Josephine makes my OCD act up like hell even though I generally like her.

BTW part of the reason I'm seeking this information is because some healing methods I have used work incredibly well for me, but the problem is their authors are new agers - meaning, they assume everything is light and fluffy. I don't. I want to be ready if something goes wrong, and want to know what can since a lot has in the past, and I'm not in a place in my life where I can afford needless risk.

I'm sorry all my posts are these questions, I'm not trying to be lazy. I came here to ask after spending lots of time researching multiple book lists, listening to different opinions, and looking at what people from different traditions seem to think regarding this stuff. 

20 hours ago, Lairg said:

Deal with parasitic predators early in your process

How though? There's so many different views on this issue, and sometimes it's conflicting info. As a total beginner it's pretty confusing, especially since there's magicians who advocate for a kinda, "Fate matters, don't fuck with anything, your attempts to make things better might itself draw predators" type view - idk if that's what they mean, but that's what I'm getting from it right now.

The easiest way to deal with predators is to push light from your heart to the predator and then demand that it show you its light

Here is an account of heart light

1 minute ago, Lairg said:

The easiest way to deal with predators is to push light from your heart to the predator and then demand that it show you its light

Here is an account of heart light

Correct me if I'm mistaken, isn't this Spirit Replacement Therapy? I think it was made by William J. Baldwin or something?

Baldwin's book was the best I ever read - and I have read a lot.  He certainly introduced the idea of demanding the light be shown.

As I recall he did not teach movement of heart light around the body - nor its origin.

21 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Baldwin's book was the best I ever read - and I have read a lot.  He certainly introduced the idea of demanding the light be shown.

As I recall he did not teach movement of heart light around the body - nor its origin.

That's interesting. I already try to maintain a right relationship with the stuff inside me, though I mostly use Internal Family Systems-type stuff and Inner-Relationship Focusing to do it. I just struggle due to my OCD and internal tensions and ridigity. Would that be similar? It's more or less just being accepting and curious towards whatever is inside you and finding out why its doing what its doing.

22 hours ago, Lairg said:

Rigidity is usually a defence against external energies or a suppression of internal energies.

In your case you have a variety of predators along your spine.  Large predators extend out behind your back and small predators hide between the vertebrae.  Other energy centres also attract predators.  

Pushing heart-light slowly around your body and limbs will progressively free you - except where you have given permission.

Passive permissions include remaining in the same dwelling/job/relationship when you know you should not.  Baldwin deals with passive permissions.

That's interesting. Thanks for the advice, Lairg. I'll take it into account when looking at what to do! 

On 3/22/2023 at 5:44 PM, yeq88 said:

I'm looking for what opinions are on here esp from experienced posters on this topic? I just want to take responsibility for this side of my life and be able to experiement safely while tying up some loose ends from my past and bad habits I've picked up that are causing me spiritual and magical issues. I've had some shitty experiences in the past before dabbling with stuff irresponsibly. As in: bring up traumas, become a sex addict, fuck myself up energetically (or something - idk what it was), have nightmares nightly, etc.

Edited by MaoshanTao.com
Shortened the Quote

One of my students, as well as potential students, has been asking me a similar question. In the past, when Max Christiansen students from Kunlun were a regular posters on this forum, he and his students directed a lot of hate towards me and my Sifu, Andrew Lum.

Please refrain from directing any hate towards Max Christiansen, as he no longer has the "cult status" he previously held when his students regularly posted on this forum. Max has apologized to Sijyo Andrew Lum before Sijyo Lum passed away.

I have been working with individuals who have been negatively affected by spirits for over 30 years, in accordance with the traditions of my training as a Maoshan Grandmaster. Whether it is pure spirit possession or individuals bothered by negative spirits, I have had a 100% success rate. You can read more about my work and search on my website below.
https://maoshantao.com/
Before 2009, I was a highly ranked Sifu and had open public classes running continuously. In 2015, I became a Maoshan Grand Master and continued to hold open public classes. Follow the link below to see the effects of my treatments on my patients and students. Look for the "Blue expandable accordion boxes." I only show videos of students and patients after I have treated them when it says "METAPHYSICAL.”
https://tikkun.maoshantao.com/videos/
There is only one instance where I was given permission to record a person during a possession. Anyone who provides a video testimony does so voluntarily. Additionally, I have many written testimonials that are posted as is, regardless of any spelling or grammatical errors. 

Additionally, I have many written testimonials that are posted as is, regardless of any spelling or grammatical errors.
The ability to deal with supernatural phenomena is a lost art, and Native Americans are losing their lives as they lack the power to overcome many of these events. I have done much work with Native Americans and can attest that these phenomena cannot be learned from a book. New Age psychics will only get themselves and others hurt, as they lack proper training.
Many years ago, in the early 2000s, I used to charge only $20 per class. However, those who are affected by supernatural phenomena are very difficult to work with and will constantly frustrate the cleansing process. For those who have never seriously dealt with supernatural phenomena, you have no idea what I’m talking about. Many of these people have gone to other psychics, John of God, Buddhist priests, Native American medicine men, etc., and all these attempts have failed. Then they come to me and I fix them, but they are in very bad condition when I meet with them.

If you have been overwhelmed by psychic phenomena and seriously wish to get help, you may contact me through my website. However, if I feel that your inquiry is insincere, I will not return your message.
https://maoshantao.com/contact/
You may also contact me through Facebook to verify your identity. According to Tao Bum, it is letting me know not to post a FB link, but it is not my personal FB. You can also find my FB link on my Contact page.
https://www.facebook.com/maoshantao.lineage.officially.registered

The protection book by Jason miller is the very best.

Message me if you want to trade any of his courses 

Sign in to follow this