Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

To know between the worlds wealth and yours is the length between every valleyaepd

“It was obvious how slow the recovery of the worlds spiritual energy was.

The recovery was so slow that even the world started to become anxious.

From the beginning of the previous winter, until the spring of this year, the world itself was anxious all the time. 

Ordinary people couldn’t see it because they didn’t have the ability to sense it.“

“Tonight countless cultivators were surprised to discover that the concentration of the spiritual energy in the world was increasing by leaps and bounds”

How does a cultivator consider qi of the environment? They can only distance measurements between world and cycle.

Cultivators habitually blame the world to measure themselves.

Which mastery of illusory benefit or gain is measured equally with the surface measured on?

Sensitivity of qi only considers disruption, it is useful to those with practice only. A lazy practitioner should consider no practice or mastery and instead blame the world upon making a mistake. In due time, capacity of qi will increase instead.

There is no reason to measure how large a puddle is or capacity.  In the case of bad talent or otherwise laziness, It is best to do as you please with your ego and distance yourself from communications that consider bounty.

It was spoken that the Qi Sea Ancestor used neither gu nor external supplicants to maintain their internal reliance. Their sea could be measured one way, and had no forms of direction or standard. They considered themselves beneath a human venerable, yet above their mercy. Relying neither on morality of spirit or corruption of heart, the ancestor questioned the difficulty of cultivation. Mentioning that even in barren worlds and outgrown wilderness, if they hold their own qi sea it really cannot be effected by outside capacity. When questioned about a mass mind and transcendance: “Speak further and allow no output”

Edited by Mithras

Actions tilled and otherwise forgotten.

Wherever one sees their imagination or substance similar, place a rock there.  Look for gold, wealth and other treasures in the pile of stones or rocks you have discarded. It is certain that one’s foundation will surpass a majority of cultivators, though Lords across subspace may notice you more easily.

Humility and serfdom.

A sage considering the peak of their advancement, with cruel blue eyes sheltered from other organisms, mentally reverb ego. Upon noticing it, witness ego as having grown larger. After short practice one will either suffer from heavens fever (headache and pressure) or realize the ability to skip past enlightenment with no actual benefit or gain.

A Childs performance.

Spin around in circles every morning and consider that Earth is already spinning and you shouldn’t spin anymore. Before next practice, either through ignorance or forgetfulness, practice again repeating the sin with no recollection of the previous setting. In due time, one will either be excommunicated from others due to extreme psychic might or die shortly after due to noticing their mother. In favorable circumstances, the result is unknown.

The salted dog.

Everyday add a cultivator to a journal or mental recollection. You are to observe them, lettering is fine enough and take their qi capacity but leave their sensitivity. Resistance is not required, though if you do encounter resistance, consider beating up the cultivator with your ego, this requires no suffering or hurt. You can just say you beat the cultivator up, with no observation or meaning. Forget actions next day, and with pure heart and innocence repeat the process. arrogance is helpful but not required. When you reach 20 cultivators/online personalities;  change the practice by taking sensitivity and ruining their qi capacity. If nothing is achievably gained from sensitivity, mock the cultivator instead and eat some salt plainly. Otherwise, continue till nightmares or one is certain that their potential is ruined. If lucky you may find yourself a cultivation manual or find that you remember one without reason. If unlucky, consider eating plain sugar before going to sleep. If desiring romance, consider the consumption of salt to be the same as breaking celibate practices.

P.S consider eating more salt, just by itself

Edited by Mithras

I’m still waiting for the right manual to fall on my head. A bit like a true name feeling I guess. Otherwise salted dog really isn’t bad, if I had interest in cultivating qi I would but sensitivity and capacity are both wasted on me. The best thing I can do is try to become more limited or lazy.

Hopefully I stumble upon more manuals today

Edited by Mithras

The post above your last , reminds me of a 'certain book - especially your  'Salted Dog' . 

Also its 'chapters' are set out the same way ; eg

ΚΕΦΑΛΗ Δ

PEACHES

Soft and hollow, how thou dost overcome the hard and full!
It dies, it gives itself; to Thee is the fruit!
Be thou the Bride; thou shalt be the Mother hereafter.
To all impressions thus. Let them not overcome thee; yet let them breed within thee.

The least of the impressions, come to its perfection, is Pan.
Receive a thousand lovers; thou shalt bear but One Child.
This child shall be the heir of Fate the Father.

- except in this book, each chapter has a commentary .

Perhaps this is a 'manual  to stumble upon '  ?    (That is, if it was not your 'inspiration' )  .

Spoiler

STEEPED HORSEHAIR

Mind is a disease of semen. All that a man is or may be is hidden therein. Bodily functions are parts of the machine; silent, unless in dis-ease. But mind, never at ease, creaketh “I”. This I persisteth not, posteth not through generations, changeth momently, finally is dead. Therefore is man only himself when lost to himself in The Charioting.

SKIDOO

What man is at ease in his Inn?
Get out.
Wide is the world and cold.
Get out.
Thou hast become an in-itiate.
Get out.
But thou canst not get out by the way thou camest in. The Way out is THE WAY.
Get out.
For OUT is Love and Wisdom and Power.12
Get OUT.
If thou hast T already, first get UT.13
Then get O.
And so at last get OUT.

THE SMOKING DOG

Each act of man is the twist and double of an hare.
Love and death are the greyhounds that course him.
God bred the hounds and taketh His pleasure in the sport.
This is the Comedy of Pan, that man should think he hunteth, while those hounds hunt him.
This is the Tragedy of Man when facing Love and Death he turns to bay. He is no more hare, but boar.
There are no other comedies or tragedies.
Cease then to be the mockery of God; in savagery of love and death live thou and die!
Thus shall His laughter be thrilled through with Ecstasy.

• Like 1

This is all human literature, 

It doesn’t Include outside content

Thats some good content, it doesn’t surpass order. You just have to understand holding all those things there… it’s an odd hazard. 

Edited by Mithras

On 2/2/2023 at 11:29 AM, Mithras said:

Hopefully I stumble upon more manuals today...

1 - O Agni, thou art Varuṇa at birth; but when thou art blazing high thou becomes Mitra.

In thee, O Son of Power, all Gods are centered. Indra art thou, to man who brings oblation.

2 - Bearer of the self-sustaining Law, who keeps the secret name of the mysterious Virgins;

Forging the Lord and Lady of the House as One, thou shining streams reveal thee as the friend Mitra.

3 - The riders of the heavens array their attire with rich displays for thy glory, Rudra! Yea, for thy auspicious birth, the arising of the brightly-coloured one.

Thou guards and keeps the secret name of the shining, streaming cows as thou moves among the Great Triad, the final and supreme abode of Vishnu.

4 - By the glory of thee, who hast the true Seeing, all the Gods are employed and therefore taste immortality;

Men have chosen Agni for their sacred priest, aspiring with him and making an offering.

- Rig Veda, 5th Mandala, Hymn 3

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this