Sign in to follow this  
dino

Grandmaster Zhou Ting Jue standing on paper

I witnessed the paper feat in person while on retreat at my first meeting with Zhou back in 2011.

Very remarkable human.  I'm grateful to be working with his teachings and to have benefited from his healing and guidance in promoting my own health.   Zhou's teachings have aged well in my life and augment very beneficially with what I've incorporated from Wang Li Ping's Longmen Pai system.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I witnessed the paper feat

< snicker >

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

in person while on retreat at my first meeting with Zhou back in 2011.

Very remarkable human.  I'm grateful to be working with his teachings and to have benefited from his healing and guidance in promoting my own health.   Zhou's teachings have aged well in my life and augment very beneficially with what I've incorporated from Wang Li Ping's Longmen Pai system.

Well, that's the important stuff , IMO .

I am still working on doing form on my slippery carpet * on wooden floor .( still working on my  ' horizontal stability' ) .

* carpet should not slide around .

9 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I witnessed the paper feat in person while on retreat at my first meeting with Zhou back in 2011.

so nice to hear,thanks

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this