Goldsmith

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Hello everyone :)

I've got DVD 1 and 2 of Terry Dunn's Flying Phoenix Chi Kung and am looking for some motivation to keep up regular practice. I've sent an email to Terry asking about the compatibility of Flying Phoenix with Transcendental Meditation which I currently practice daily, and whether or not I should practice before or after meditation. I'm also not able to access the Flying Phoenix discussion thread here on Dao Bums, but I think that I might be blocked until I've made an initial post or something.

If anyone wants to share their experience of Flying Phoenix in combination with meditation with me I'd be grateful. Thanks !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goldsmith said:

Hello everyone :)

I've got DVD 1 and 2 of Terry Dunn's Flying Phoenix Chi Kung and am looking for some motivation to keep up regular practice. I've sent an email to Terry asking about the compatibility of Flying Phoenix with Transcendental Meditation which I currently practice daily, and whether or not I should practice before or after meditation. I'm also not able to access the Flying Phoenix discussion thread here on Dao Bums, but I think that I might be blocked until I've made an initial post or something.

If anyone wants to share their experience of Flying Phoenix in combination with meditation with me I'd be grateful. Thanks !

Hi Goldsmith!

I also do stillness meditation along with Flying Phoenix, and what was recommended by Sifu Terry is to do meditation immediately after your Flying Phoenix session for at least 10 minutes.

I also recommend doing the dhyana mudra during that meditation (left hand over right hand if you are male, right hand over left hand if you are female).

Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Like 2