dino

welcome/ Dino Coce from Split

my name is dino coce i am from split croatia
ever since i was a kid i like movies with bruce lee,jackie chan ,van damme...
i filmed it on vhc and collect the tapes
i live in a house of 5 people(me included) and 5 dogs.
i  dont have job,money,id,phone.i started to do tien shen qi gong from steve gray in 2021,

https://alineageofdragons.com/videos.html
promise myself that i will do it every day... i skip some days haha
i like to do shaolin/ wu dang stretches and meditation.
since in our house is lots of people and dogs ,meditation can be bad and good at the same time.
then i started to build small cob house in the mountain maybe to live (still building) i dont know i just report what is happening in life
i like to skateboard also ,since 2007 i maybe skip 5 days max to not skate(from 2007 till 2022 only 30 days when injuired ,but to not ride on purpose 1 week),so that was important path in my life
Ramana Maharshi videos started to come to (my) life and Nisargadatta book,and then first time in a long time i didnt skate for 7 days,it was huge for me .i learnd from that, am i just a skater
am i just a human who skates...after that week i was diffrent .no thoughts were in my mind ,it is a good feelling.and skateing is expensive hobi you destroy your shoes in a week ,board in a month...
when i do qi gong i do it as slow as possible ,first times were hard and painfull but now i forget to count ,my name,where i am (eyes closed) i somehow merge with the movements i dont know who is doing it,my body
,energy,some spirit me ,universe i am just watching life through (my)eyes. 
thanks for reading 

Edited by dino
  • Like 2