Milo

has anyone ever heard of this master?

Hi friends im back on my journey after life got a bit more hectic for a while.

I was wondering if anyone ever came across a Wudang qi gong master named Dan Gong Xiong as far as google results go he is only known in Germany and maybe Japan?

This is a translated text from one of the germany qi gong school sites talking about him.

Grandmaster Dan Gong Xiong was born in Shanghai in 1949 and comes from an important family of Qi Gong teachers. After his 30 years of training both on Putuo Shan Island and in the Wudang Mountains, he traveled around China as a master for several years, helping many people there through his Qi Gong.

In Japan, he led numerous university research projects and served as general advisor to the All-Japan Central Federation of Qigong and Martial Arts. In Germany, he founded the Wudang Nei Dan Gong School Germany in 2000. In 2007 he returned to Shanghai and has been running a Qi Gong school there ever since. To promote cultural exchange between China and Germany, Grandmaster Dan Gong Xiong founded the German-Foreign Chinese Cultural Society in Shanghai.

i also found this youtube video:

any information/knowledge on him would be appreciated.

hm strange i lived very close to the german border for about 30 years never heard of him in my seach for qi gong masters