helpfuldemon

The Grades of Initiation

The paths to Immortality are:  Perfect Wisdom, Inventor, Leader, Artist, Perfect Love, Hero, Teacher, Religious, Soldier, Parent.

Edited by helpfuldemon
  • Like 1

Their planetary attributions are: Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Uranus, The Sun, Pluto, Mars, Neptune.

Edited by helpfuldemon

One is trapped in the Wheel of Samsara and Karma until they contemplate Good and Evil, at which point they must declare what that is, and examine their past.  It is recommended that, when witnessing to past misdeeds, that the initiate explains and justifies them, and discovers Wisdom to prevent the mislearning of it in the next initiate.  This is how one can declare new Wisdom.  It is also recommended that the initiate make amends and explains their mistake to the ones they offended.  

Being trapped in Karma is when the initiate caused suffering and sorrow, and the initiate needs to define a path through life that will not cause any.  On this method, the initiate can form a School.

My method is to apply the following Wisdom:

Do not harm another's intellectual, emotional, or physical health, nor their wealth, nor their liberty.  When this is done, expect repercussions.  Measure the accusation that caused the repercussions against one's actions and decide if harm had been caused.  If harm had been caused, admit fault, and explain how one Understands that one did wrong.  Pay the fee if there were damages and apologize.  This is how we keep Peace.  If one Desires to be generous, that Mercy is the reward for the initiate that acknowledges their wrongdoing, and contributes to the body of knowledge on how to prevent it in the future.

My method of declaring Right Action is to examine the action, examine the result, examine the emotional and intellectual reaction on the self and on that which was acted upon, and decide if it was Good in the light of personal, and Global Virtue and wealth.  

When it comes to Governing and War, the Governor has to decide if War is necessary.  These same Laws apply to the self, as well as to a Country.

There is dispute in Philosophy whether War over Honor is acceptable.  It does damage emotional health, and reputation.  

War over resources can be justified if one is starving, or if the resources are necessary for an invention that will ultimately aid Mankind.  Progress for the Greater Good needs to be made, and War is the sacrifice.  However, this should be done with Prudence, and as a last resort, after exhausting all avenues of trade.

War to promote an Ideal is justified if the Ideal brings about greater health, wealth and freedom.  This includes expanding territory.  It is recommended that this only be done if the opponent is expanding their territory into lands that are healthy, wealthy, and free.  If the Government is stable and the people have accepted the Laws, then leave them be, but if the people desire freedom, then it is justified to invade.  This should be done with Prudence.

When these Rights are done within a Country that says not to steal or kill in the name of resources, honor, freedom or ideals, should the initiate be defeated, they must submit to the punishment of the people.  The time for revolution was not yet ripe, but History will decide if the cause was just.  

Follow these rules, and one may satisfy Dharma and rise from poverty to King.
Edited by helpfuldemon

When in conversation, share Wisdom or ask questions. Do not offer opinion about the person unless asked, or if the person is debating something that is harmful. Otherwise, speak of Beauty and Joy and Love.

The Virtues of Beauty, Joy and Love are the rewards of Mercy, the admiration of color and design and Order, the products of loyalty and courage, the results of Love, the sensations of Joy and gratitude, the results of effort, the love of success and endurance. The Glory of Victory. The Greatness of God, and the Lords of Creation. Sing songs of Praise! Write poetry, make Art! Illuminate us with your Wisdom! Share your journey, let's all be Artists! God loves Artists. God loves Wisdom.

Speak too, about the dangers of Sorrow and the dangers of Nature, and the fragility of mortality.  Speak about the horrors of War if you must, for perhaps it will encourage our Governors to do whatever it takes to prevent it.  Defend your Will and Desire!  Defend who you are should someone insult you.  Defend your right to participate in the use of clean language. 

When it comes to doing something Merciful, outside of the Path of your Life, if you can, you can. If you can't, you can't. If you do, there will be more Heaven for you.

That is why the ones that devote their lives to the suffering are Saints.

I am justifying History, and Christianity, and that which is not Christianity. I am justifying Satan, and Chaos, and Sin. I am giving a path towards redemption for the Sinner and the Atheist and the Agnostic and all other Religions. I am leaving a lesson on how to rise in Wisdom of the Law and Order of Man. I am bringing meaning and God and Order to all people. I am providing Heaven to everyone. I am justifying the path to invention as the Alchemists understand it, from whom great things have arrived for us.

Do not raise your voice in condemnation. Do not insult their performance and encourage them with words for their effort. Praise what they succeeded at. Should they ask for advice then give it, otherwise, let them experiment.

Do not turn down a gift and give thanks. When someone offers you a service for free, offer them payment, and if they refuse, then honor their offering.

When avoiding harming someone's health, do not offer them harmful things. Do not physically beat them.

When avoiding harming someone's wealth, do not steal or destroy property. Do not overcharge for goods or labor.

When avoiding harming someone's liberty, do not obstruct them as they go on their way.

Do none of these unless they are harming health, wealth or liberty. Then we are free to contest, to obstruct, punish or fine.

Reward for acts of Mercy. Reward for acts of contrition. Reward for turning Sin into Wisdom. Reward for honoring Laws. Reward for making amends. Reward for apologizing. Reward for doing Good deeds. Reward for a job well done. Reward for Victory. Reward for making an effort. Reward for defending.

Edited by helpfuldemon

Because we are not all taught Perfect Wisdom, we must have Mercy.

Because we are not all Blessed with Beauty, Strength, Wealth and Knowledge, we must have Mercy.

Because we do not know what God is allowing, we must have Mercy.

Because we do not know what will come from Chaos and Sin, we must have Mercy.

Edited by helpfuldemon

My God is not JHVH. If anything I am a Buddhist. Perhaps this is why I had Chakras.

I have honored many Gods, however.

I am an Adept of Magick. I study a long line of traditions. I have studied Christianity and Judaism, which is easily done considering how influential they are on our Laws and how available their materials are, and how many of them there are. I have worked with many Gods.

I am also a student of Western Philosophy, following a Socratic method, which inspired Agnosticism. I started my journey by gaining my Chakras, and then declared two things: I do not know right from wrong, and God is Love, God made the World, the World is Love.

Someone said "What's Good for you isn't Good for me" and I reached up and thought "What is Good?" to which I thought "Love" and then a Spirit overtook my body and drew out a symbol, which I unlocked and had a vision of the Earth. Then I declared "You're not the God of Love! Give me the power to bring Love here!" to which a God answered me, and off I went.

Edited by helpfuldemon

It is Folly not to care, and it is Folly to sacrifice. This is the Mortal Conflict of a World that is formed around Duty and Desire.

Edited by helpfuldemon

Lust is what can lead us to Sin and Passion, its friends are Mars and Venus.  It inspires us, it strengthens us, it encourages us to explore. The Father of these Gods is Chaos, and it is the children of Chaos that we tame to bring Order and Discipline- yet Chaos is the Creator God, and from Chaos comes all things.  Jupiter Understands both Lust and Prudence, Duty and Desire, and the need to expand and invent.  It is to the Greek and Roman that we owe much.  Likely they were aided by Egypt, which is why, when I chanted Amon, I received Chakras.  The Master Therion changed the Rite of Jupiter to reflect the Will of Dionysus.  This is a Golden Age, and we were to learn from the Love and Joy from celebrating.  Now, I am not so certain where we are.