daojones

Advice for magic/talisman for bad timing

.... all these little details would matter if someone was going to construct a talisman  . I would say  any such talisman would have to do with the root of the problem .  

For example ;  it would seem that a part of the issue - " I get stuck in places where I can't make decisions because I have to wait so long for the next thing to happen, which when it does happen always draws out the process in some totally unexpected and extreme way. "

One might think a Mercury talisman might kick things along, but depending on what the above actually means ( 'meeting girls' ) , it could be more related to an issue in the realm of Venus ?

Edited by Nungali

@Nungalithe girl stuff is just something that seems to happen at points, theres other common patterns/events. It's not a fixation, although theres def stuck sexual energy from all my other issues. I just thought it was notable and relatable more so than the complex and more specifically unrelatable and long to explain other issues.

Hmmm ya mercury sounds interesting. The problem I thought was saturn, so jupiter i thought was the cure, but that talisman was an epic failure.

Mercury is often the solution - especially when one is caught up in a Mars / Venus dynamic . And he works equally well in inner and outer worlds .  A balanced Mercury can be a 'godsend' - more than once , lightning quick decisive action  ( and the right action, of course  :D )  has saved me from 'disaster'  (including death )  , i such cases one does not have time to 'think' about it .

Considering any type of Mercury talisman , first I would be looking at your natal Mercury