Sign in to follow this  
Klinsly

Lower Dantian mentioned in a video game.

Just thought people would find this cool, I was so surprised when it came up. I was playing this games Tales of Berseria, and out of nowhere there was a full on Lower Dantian reference in the middle of a conversation. starts at 27:30 for  context. Link should start there.

• Thanks 1

Yea, I'm seeing references to concepts in cultivation popping up in unexpected places media-wise. 

I was pleasantly surprised at some of the energetic practices and concepts shared in the animated series The Avatar when watching it with my young son years ago.  Someone on that writing crew was clearly part of a lineage and included some of the concepts in the characters and storylines.

What platform is the game Berseria on?

12 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Yea, I'm seeing references to concepts in cultivation popping up in unexpected places media-wise. 

I was pleasantly surprised at some of the energetic practices and concepts shared in the animated series The Avatar when watching it with my young son years ago.  Someone on that writing crew was clearly part of a lineage and included some of the concepts in the characters and storylines.

What platform is the game Berseria on?

PS3/4 , PC  It's a JRPG meaning very story focused with some exploration and lots of battles lol. There is lot of martial arts like fighting depending on the characters you use.

Yes Avatar was great I rewatched it shortly after learning about all this stuff and was surprised how well it conveyed it.

• Thanks 1

Cool, I have a ps4 and love story based rpg's I'll check it out.  I just finished a show yesterday and have the next month or so off, so it's time to play.

Sign in to follow this