Sign in to follow this  
Cultivation1

Microcosmic orbit transmission

Hi everyone,

I’ve been meditating for two years, I for the first time went to a qigong school a few days ago. The person in charge who’s a member of a Taoist lineage said he could give me a microcosmic orbit transmission and that it would take 1 week to open.

Is there any potential downside to doing this ? By that I mean is it risky to open it in 1 week? Could a transmission give me energy with bad intention ? I don’t know anything about transmissions aside from that it’s sort of like pre programmed energy. I would love to hear your thoughts on this. 

• Like 1

brother it takes 3 months of practice or more and you need to retrain for sexual activity for that time. It takes a experienced teacher and it would help if you have a few years regular practice in other, chi kung 1st.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, Cultivation1 said:

Hi everyone,

I’ve been meditating for two years, I for the first time went to a qigong school a few days ago. The person in charge who’s a member of a Taoist lineage said he could give me a microcosmic orbit transmission and that it would take 1 week to open.

Is there any potential downside to doing this ? By that I mean is it risky to open it in 1 week? Could a transmission give me energy with bad intention ? I don’t know anything about transmissions aside from that it’s sort of like pre programmed energy. I would love to hear your thoughts on this. 

Hello. I couldn't tell you if it might be good or not.  I would be interested to know who is this person and what specific Daoist lineage do they say they are from? Did they have any info about the lineage's history? How much do they charge for this? Did you decide to try it? If so, what were the results? 

• Like 1

The good news is that your MCO is open already. The bad news is the person in charge of that Taoist lineage, or whatever it is, is a phoney. 

Sign in to follow this