waterdrop

yijing interpert my results about what path to take

I asked  the yi-jing   in 3 different times  the next questions  (its interesting that i got hexagram 20 in two of the questions - and 23 as hidden in them and in one the first changing line and the last one in another )  :

*      Some weeks ago i asked  "what is the next step i need to do in life?"     (thinking  should i do more of what i do , to stop what i do , to do more of it , to change it , to add something new i never tried etc)
and i got hex      11   changing line in the second place ... which changes to hex       36          (and hidden hexagram is 54)

*     Also asked back than  "what i should do about my  X training ?"      (asking about a specific practice i do (dont want to write name of that practice to not effect answers with opinions on that practice )   

and i got hex 20   with chageing line in the first   ...  which changes to hex 42    (hidden hex is 23)

* Today i asked again "what is the next step i need to do in life?"

and i got hex
20   with chageing line in the last  ...  which changes to hex 8    (hidden hex is 23)      

**           I dont know how to interpret this results  -  i wonder what other people see here     ( no need to have an opinon about them all even if its about one hex origianl or hidden or a changing line ,  is good as well  )