Shadao

Dragon and Tiger Chi Gung

So I was checking my collection of books and found this one: Dragon and Tiger Chi Gung.

Apparently it is a "medical form of chi gung"(qigong) and is touted as a great system when it comes to health, relaxation and vitality.

Did anyone ever try this system?If so, could you say if this would be considered similar or worse/better than SFQ?Does the author speaks from a place of knowledge or he seems sketchy?

I ask this because I do not know the author nor his other works at all, so I cannot make a judgement is he is legit.

I have met some of his students who have gone deeply into this practice and claim to have benefited much from it. I, myself, don't have any personal experience but those people seemed sincere to me. Best would be to learn in person, with Bruce or his senior students one-on-one or in a group class.  I believe Paul Cavel is one of his seniors who offers courses online.

As with most internal practices, if you are sincere and the teacher and method are good, you will benefit based on your own effort and diligence put in. Wishing you the best of luck.