Sign in to follow this  
WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

Closing presence

Hey bums!

So a long time ago my mind started expanding and I noticed it was my presence that expanded the most. A sphere at first which was probably no bigger than my bedroom eventually expanded from expansive force to be as large as a city block. Also I believe the presence was a perfect dome at this point, with maybe half of the presence underground?

I could practically feel everything within it if I directed my attention towards it. It seems directly connected to yang eyesight. I could make connections through the eyes with people at 120 yards sometimes further but usually only at energetic peaks.

I am looking to close my presence and am looking for techniques that do such a thing. I have no idea how large it is but when I drive in to the city it feels as though the towers 2 miles away are within it. If anyone is wondering it is a noble presence and very bright. I just think it’s time to close up and isolate my self and my body within it. Hope to hear some suggestions

From a fictional point of view this is called Divine Sense. Which practitioners use to scan there surroundings. Although i say fiction its most likely real. Fiction becomes fact. Any way the light novels i read are on cultivation and the authors do extensive research on the topic and add truths to it.

Anywho your consciousness like light has zero dimensions. So imo it can be everywhere at once. If you are young you pineal gland is 3 times bigger and kids are more likely to develop powers or gifts. But sometimes when certain people hit puberty it doesnt shrink imo. I think i might be one of them. Hold your finger up between your eyes but don't touch . If you feel tingling i heard is a symptom of 3rd eye being open. Not sure how it works but would assume would help in projecting energy with the mind.

I noticed you mentioned eyes and their gaze. This is a type of phenomena. i don't know what its called(wish i remembered) but there is energy coming from there eyes. I actually have research on how eyes release tremendous amounts of energy out of the eyes. That is one of the gates to close when storing energy.

I had something crazy happen to me one time. I was staring into the sky during the day and looking at those small particles. Everyone has different theories on those things but i was staring and saw one pass through another. I stopped and thought for a second "what is there is something here i cant see"(I believed in the possibility that there was something there i couldn't see freaky).. And BAMM there it WAS!!!!! A Giant Black Hole.

Btw i wasn't drunk or on any drugs... Anyway it wasn't your normal black hole. It looked like when you drop a rock into a pond. The very center was pure darkness. Then there was a circular wave of darkness expanding from the center outwards getting bigger. Then there was a space of sky and then another ring would come out from its center. Multiple endless rings came out and when they reached the outer perimeter would dissipate. Also it looked like they were coming inward towards me instead of outward. Also it was always at the center of my gaze. I could also turn it on and off at will. I got scared and never did it again. I looked for answers for years and never found anything except some kind of spiritual gate. Its not black dots or other common phenomena btw. Imo what i saw is the energy we project through our eyes. Back in the day i used to think i was seeing gravity or some shiz loool. Anyways that is proof imo of the whole gaze energy thing.

Hope i was mildly entertaining and didn't sound too crazy. Good luck and God Bless.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

On 9/25/2021 at 3:00 PM, ThreeLeaf said:

From a fictional point of view this is called Divine Sense. Which practitioners use to scan there surroundings. Although i say fiction its most likely real. Fiction becomes fact. Any way the light novels i read are on cultivation and the authors do extensive research on the topic and add truths to it.

Anywho your consciousness like light has zero dimensions. So imo it can be everywhere at once. If you are young you pineal gland is 3 times bigger and kids are more likely to develop powers or gifts. But sometimes when certain people hit puberty it doesnt shrink imo. I think i might be one of them. Hold your finger up between your eyes but don't touch . If you feel tingling i heard is a symptom of 3rd eye being open. Not sure how it works but would assume would help in projecting energy with the mind.

I noticed you mentioned eyes and their gaze. This is a type of phenomena. i don't know what its called(wish i remembered) but there is energy coming from there eyes. I actually have research on how eyes release tremendous amounts of energy out of the eyes. That is one of the gates to close when storing energy.

I had something crazy happen to me one time. I was staring into the sky during the day and looking at those small particles. Everyone has different theories on those things but i was staring and saw one pass through another. I stopped and thought for a second "what is there is something here i cant see"(I believed in the possibility that there was something there i couldn't see freaky).. And BAMM there it WAS!!!!! A Giant Black Hole.

Btw i wasn't drunk or on any drugs... Anyway it wasn't your normal black hole. It looked like when you drop a rock into a pond. The very center was pure darkness. Then there was a circular wave of darkness expanding from the center outwards getting bigger. Then there was a space of sky and then another ring would come out from its center. Multiple endless rings came out and when they reached the outer perimeter would dissipate. Also it looked like they were coming inward towards me instead of outward. Also it was always at the center of my gaze. I could also turn it on and off at will. I got scared and never did it again. I looked for answers for years and never found anything except some kind of spiritual gate. Its not black dots or other common phenomena btw. Imo what i saw is the energy we project through our eyes. Back in the day i used to think i was seeing gravity or some shiz loool. Anyways that is proof imo of the whole gaze energy thing.

Hope i was mildly entertaining and didn't sound too crazy. Good luck and God Bless.

Awesome really appreciate it. Your experience with the black hole sounds surreal. You were definitely entertaining and don’t sound too crazy. Maybe it is the divine sense but either way I am trying to close it. I hope to get more responses but yours was great. Thanks for the post!

Sign in to follow this