eric_stroman

hello new here have question

Hey there ,

I'll try to cut it as short as possible. There is a problem with my energy field. People other people get drained by me but without me doing anything but being present. I practiced some black magic last year i was decieved by an indian scammer named vishal rampersad. I used his frequencys but they are actually jinn magic attached to music. ever since then i started to notice this. 

here is where it gets weird. I sometimes see people 30 feet away and even further getting drained by me. i feel completely lost and suicidal because of it. I notice it because people keep rubbing their eyes. I want to get my jing and yuan qui back.. my own that is.

whats the fastest way to cure this passive energy vampirism? i have cut all contact with my friends when i get invited i turn down because of it. 

i could post a picture of me if someone here is energy sensitive. 

Hello eric-stroman,

Your account is approved; welcome to the bums. Sorry to read of your troubles. Personally, I would suggest not focusing so much on how you believe people around you are feeling, and more on your own inner energetics and how you are feeling - maybe some basic practices with the elements for personal balance.

You will find three topics pinned at the top of this sub forum regarding rules and expectations, if you have not already done so please make sure you’ve read them.

warm regards, 

ilu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi eric-stroman,

I´d like to second the advice of ilumairen -- focus on how you´re feeling rather than how you believe others are feeling.  If you´re feeling lost and even suicidal, those are definitely feelings to pay attention to and take steps to remedy.  May I suggest that you need your friends?  It´s also likely that they need you!  

May I also gently suggest that it´s easy to misinterpret what´s going on for others, attributing their actions (rubbing eyes, etc.) to you when it´s possible the eye rubbing and other signs of being drained don´t have anything to do with you.  I do this all the time -- take something somebody else does and think I´m the cause of it when I´m not.  It´s very common.  

If you must, you could call a friend and tell them that you believe you´ve been a victim of black magic and are draining other people.  Would they like to take a chance and get together with you anyway?  This is an informed consent approach.  If someone hears you out and wants to see you regardless, I say let them.  It´s entirely ethical to do so.  At a time like this, you need friends and they need you.  Let yourself get the support you need.

Luke

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Thanks 1