Xienkula1

Max's Gamma Radiation

Seek not proof of that which you want to believe from others, search within your self to find the truth.

In your mind only. I know what I was attempting to say, and you are clearly confused by what was written.

If in the context of my post does not apply any assumption whatsoever, only in that which you have yourself misinterpreted. The mind is a funny thing. Two people can observe the very same thing, and think they are right about it. You assume to be right about what I meant. :lol:

If you want to be at work tomorrow by 8 AM, you'll be sure to wake up before that to ensure that you will.

This statement does not assume that you want to go to work, it's merely what you must do IF your goal is to go to be at your job by 8 AM. That does not however imply in any way that your aim is to go work tomorrow at 8 AM. Your aim may be to play sick and watch tv all day, or do kunlun for all I know B)

:lol:

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the rest of this discussion, debating is good and thought provoking but fighting is stupid! Nevertheless I'm very intrigued by the physics!

Edited by EagerMind