Sign in to follow this  
helpfuldemon

Most of life is delusional

After having battled hallucinations on and off for the last 20 years, Ive come to recognize that belief is prone to delusion.  Id say a lot of it comes from hormones, and fantasy ideas about what could be true.  I picked up some Golden Dawn material and man, its like asking for a mental illness, visualizing and communicating with spirits.  Im surprised more occultists dont go insane.

Belief is one of the 'tools' in the human psyche's ' tool kit ' , it is best USED by the psyche and not  - the psyche used by its beliefs .

Eg, I have beliefs about the after life    but if you ask me what I think actually happens to one after death , I will say 'I dont know .... who can be sure ?  '  But if you want a nice belief about that , I could share one with you .

The thing is, that  GD material is best viewed as VERY advanced .    I also dont recommend re wiring your house  with 240v ac without undergoing electrician training .

Also it can be viewed as a manual of what to do in case you  'get into trouble'   Two schools of thought on this ;

1. leave it alone, dont mess with it , trouble 'Pandora's Box '    (most people )

2. To be 'fore learned' is to be fore armed   - also the maxim  ' know thyself ' , know what constitutes the human psyche .  ( people like Steiner, etc . ) 

If you want to try GD stuff , start with the pentagram ritual  and practice clearing your psychic space and strengthening  the  balancing  of the energies around you

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this