mas

Hi!

I just found this forum and I’m hoping it can be a good resource for my spiritual practice. I’ve been practicing using an Advanced Yoga Practices website as a guide, past week or so. I got really excited about it, but I don’t want to spend my time on something that is a dead end or incorrect. I’m new to spiritual processes, had a hard time sticking around Zen meditation some years ago, and discontinued my TM practice after a few months in. Long time nothing, and just recently got interested in engaging in a steady practice again. It sure would be hella nice to find a reliable vehicle for enlightenment, preferably a solid and unspoiled. Glad to be here!

Hi mas,

Your membership is approved. Welcome to the bums. You will find a wealth of information here which can be discovered by using the search feature of the site or simply browsing to find what captures your interest. You are also welcome to start new threads.

There are three topics pinned at the top in this sub forum regarding expectations and rules here, please make sure you are familiar with them.