Sign in to follow this  
E. S. A.

James Lacey Historical Video Archive

Greetings fellow Dao Bums,

First let me start by saying I know there are many opinions on James Lacey, Doo Wai, and pretty much everything involving them. However, that is not the purpose of this and if you would be so kind, there are many other posts and places to have such discussions.

I have put together a public archive on YouTube of the videos James released for free over the years. Most of these videos have been lost to time and it is a shame. So for historical purposes, I have placed everyone I can find and published them in a public playlist. Keep in mind, none of these were ever sold and were originally released for free by James himself.

[Video] James Lacey Historical Archive

If anyone has any other footage feel free to get in touch with me.

Cheers,
E. S. A.
The Wanderer

• Thanks 2

Well, that lasted a whole of a few hours before it got removed and my entire account deleted. 

I don't understand why IronPalm LLC. would remove the videos as they were made and released FOR FREE by James. Seems they are more concerned about pinching every $ they can instead of respecting Lacey's memory.

Looks like I will be rebuilding my video archive. This time entirely private.

That is a shame. From the stories I hear, James’ son now is in charge of the company. If you Look hard enough on the net, there are numerous stories about his character. 

Sign in to follow this