Sign in to follow this  
Xeno

Help identifying the sender of a message

I am looking for information concerning an entity that sent us a message naming themselves Fesi.

Anyone heard that name anywhere?

Only as a surname . Its not familiar as a 'spirit'  name or a title .

The 'kosher' way to do it is to analyse  the name   (usually by a letter breakdown )  via the system you where using to manifest / communicate / get a message  with/from the 'entity ' .

Edited by Nungali

Well it might be hard to believe, I don't mind...

After a series of experience that lead me and someone else to become strong allies it the soon battle on Earth (presumptions) If not already started.... I was asked to communicate with my "alien family" in space for a confirmation of my identity[...]. So did I and then the night after we meet me and the guy and I was getting attacked by some forces days before which made me very sick and incapacitated. The person is Tarot card reader and healer and helped me out a lot. Then I did something I rarely do and showed him a picture of an alien hybrid that I could get. The picture is not totally accurate as it is a "redrawing" of my personal sightings/experiences around the Alien hybrid case on Earth. At that exact moment he received from the timer of his stove or oven (I am not sure the word, English is not my first language) that consisted in a very long and very fast Morse Code. Getting closer to the oven would make it stop, recording with his phone with made it stop (The first two time). But then the third time, recording with a phone worked. So we have recorded the message and started to see if we could decode it. My new ally started to decode the first part which was "I am Fesi"

When the third broadcast was done the timer started to go crazy about the displayed time then ended up showing only the flat bars and then, back to normal. As in date of today, the recording is on his phone so I do not have access to it yet, (Need a copy of the recording). My new friend was very shocked and amazed as many phenomenon lead him to me and things like that never happened to him so right now I can't tell more has he need to reinstate his state of mind, making him not to decode yet the message any further. I understand him so I don't push.

I then made some digging and searching, found some stuff... But yet... I never heard that name or if I did, I don't remember... As my memory is being manipulated a lot by my family, especially my mom, after I request them to protect me against "too early disclosure" of some of our "secret information" [...] I might just have miss something.

I don't think they were my alien parents, probably more likely to be my cosmic mom from her plain, where I was born. She is described as cream skin, very beautiful with a small nose and large red eyes having "some sort of red thing, like pomegranate" stating her fertility. 

I am not here to disclose, but I understand I have to explain a little bit to get an answer.

I now see it, it is a war coming here, they know what is kept on Earth... some Forces will try to get it.

To be continued....

• Like 1

I found someone to establish "contact" through remote viewing. She could not actually see Fesi but she could view the pyramids in Egypt and two unknown symbols. The symbols were described as "The symbols weren't like anything I'd ever seen before. One looked like a backwards 7 kind of. And another one was a half circle with a line above it". I know there is a power plan there and I am informed it is still functional and it may even be actually operational. I am trying to find out a lead somewhere... I yet have to get more clue so I can see a correlation somewhere. Then I made a search and found two "Fesi" that could make a sense to something. First one is an account created March 30 2012 (30-12-03). The other one is a French artist that make music and one song named "I was given" pop up at the top of search results listed. On this investigation I actually got on some good coincidence and now I can meet the sun. I found in the past years that for a while some serious people are "down the Earth". But it's all good, it is just stressful right now because there's some heavy weights on the lose and they are very confused and seeking for the truth that they all seems to have forgotten.

I have reason to believe that story I heard once on a case of demonic influences that lead me to see some walking boss... Oh the... hell? You know... I have been sick all night about all of what is going on. I kicked off some dirt off myself and as last stab they told me a number in the worse way I could have consciousness of it. This, I will have to respond... I don't know what the plum was that the last week but I got bored of being literally drained dry like that. And all just because of a name, that how stories go! Every time I catch a name I just jump on it like a dog on its chewing toy. I will find out, as I normally do but I got some confession to do even if many people already suspect that but the least they deserve is some transparency and honesty.

I wonder what is next!

To be continued...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this