Antonio108

Hua Shan Healing Qigong

Hello,

Qigong Shibashi is one of the styles I practice. Recently I found on their website a new course: Hua Shan healing qigong.

I was quite curious and ended up buying the course. First impressions: It's a qigong style quite different from all the others I've practiced; It seems closer to a pranayama practice than qigong itself.

Most of the exercises starts with a strong abdominal inspiration and then the movements are practiced maintaining the air pressure (qi) in the abdominal region. The curious thing is that in two or three of the exercises, where this qi or air is supposed to move to other locations, to my surprise the feeling is real. For example, in move the qi to the Bai hui or make the microcosmic orbit, I had never felt anything special in these practices, but here the feeling is very sharp. I have just finished learning all the exercises. Another feeling is that at the end of the practice I feel quite energized and with the feeling that the stale air was really expelled from the lungs and toxins from the body.

I would like to hear the opinion of others who have also begun to practice this system.

• Thanks 1

I bought that style of qigong and I found it very impressive, the 36 exercises if practiced daily open the microcosmic orbit for those who do not have it open yet, or increase the flow of Qi.
And it is true, they are exercises very close to the pranayama of yoga.
Possibly they contribute to the opening of the great heavenly circuit.

• Thanks 1