Sign in to follow this  
harasti0077@gmail.com

Hello all, I have many questions

Hello. My name is Beau (Bo), I am 42 yrs old. I live in Wisconsin, USA. I have considered myself to be a Jedi, Jediism was based off of Zen Buddhism and Taoist philosophy. There are so many places to get info on Buddhism, but I have not found a place to ask all my Taoist questions. I'm hoping to be able to get some questions answered here. I am interested in deep thoughts, Meditation and tranquility

Welcome to the Tao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join click on [Reveal hidden contents] give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads, ask questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Welcome, small universe we recently had 2 other members who expressed knowledge of the Jedi order, @TheGrayKnight and @Fylgija.   The world does not condition us towards deep thought and tranquility.  Meditation is seen as something other and special.  Its too bad.  We have to find it and develop it ourselves. 

TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Edited by Welcomer

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hello. My name is Beau (Bo), I am 42 yrs old. I live in Wisconsin, USA. I have considered myself to be a Jedi, Jediism was based off of Zen Buddhism and Taoist philosophy. There are so many places to get info on Buddhism, but I have not found a place to ask all my Taoist questions. I'm hoping to be able to get some questions answered here. I am interested in deep thoughts, Meditation and tranquility

Nice to meet you Bo  Welcome to TDB.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this