Lightseeker

Shabar mantra

Hello people. I’m interested in talking about shabar mantras with all of you. I know a good amount about this topic I can share if anyone’s interested. Are any here experienced with this?

No I have no idea about shabar mantras. I did some brief research and saw that they were kind of like talisman's except mantras, and more like spells? Don't mean to offend, would really love some clarification on this.

I saw something that could be somewhat familiar in Vasistha's Yoga where there was a mantra to treat disease, specifically cholera. For some reason I can't post an image of the mantra or copy it from a pdf but there's these details:

"One who is proficient in this mantra should wear it on his left arm and,
thinking of the moon, pass that hand over the patient who will be cured at
once."

Edited by Mithras
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mithras said:

No I have no idea about shabar mantras. I did some brief research and saw that they were kind of like talisman's except mantras, and more like spells? Don't mean to offend, would really love some clarification on this.

I saw something that could be somewhat familiar in Vasistha's Yoga where there was a mantra to treat disease, specifically cholera. For some reason I can't post an image of the mantra or copy it from a pdf but there's these details:

"One who is proficient in this mantra should wear it on his left arm and,
thinking of the moon, pass that hand over the patient who will be cured at
once."

Excellent. This is what I’m talking about. Look up prophet666 shabar mantras (and other mantras) tell me what u think

• Like 1

Huh there’s quite a large list of them; though I’m unsure if I would use any, I find my interest piqued.

It looks very similar to western spell casting, which I am also unfamiliar with. I have my Ideas as to why both these, and those work.

are you familiar or proficient in practicing any specific mantras?

• Like 1