johndoe2012

Internal alchemy for everyone

11 minutes ago, Infolad1 said:

Hi, Pak_Satrio,

As a general rule of thumb, leave the third eye alone. It'll begin to open when you're ready

for it to open. It's the same for all of these energy/Information centers. 

And please make sure that none of you are doing any drugs while doing any of this stuff. It needs to be said.

You can really hurt yourself.

One of my fellow travelers had to deal with a situation at a retreat with a 20-something couple who were reefer heads.

They were told not to smoke during the retreat, did it anyway, and had to be taken to the ER. The guy was out of it.

The woman was terrified. She saw some things that she wasn't ready to see. 

Never force doors open that aren't meant to be open yet. You can learn that lesson the easy way or the hard way. 

Your choice. Cheers!

With LDT meditation can we open third eye naturally as we progress through cultivation?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Be careful with this book guys, when I first started off cultivating I was picking random third eye exercises from it and one of them turned the vision in my left eye red for a night. 

How long you practice third eye exercise?

21 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

With LDT meditation can we open third eye naturally as we progress through cultivation?

Hi, Chang dao Ling,

Yes. the LDT is part of the beginning work.

I can't go into detail about it right now, but in a nutshell, these channels open up over time as a result of

breathing practices, our sincerity, our merit, and our intent. 

Why do we want to open the third eye? What are we going to do with It? What's our intent?

Are we going to help others with it, or is it for us only, so that we can get what we want?

To use Star Wars metaphors, are we going to be a Jedi or a Sith Lord once we have "The Power"?

We don't need to be nice people in order to access the lower to intermediate levels of cultivation.

There are some interesting abilities to be had at those levels.

Gotta go. Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Infolad1 said:

Hi, Chang dao Ling,

Yes. the LDT is part of the beginning work.

I can't go into detail about it right now, but in a nutshell, these channels open up over time as a result of

breathing practices, our sincerity, our merit, and our intent. 

Why do we want to open the third eye? What are we going to do with It? What's our intent?

Are we going to help others with it, or is it for us only, so that we can get what we want?

To use Star Wars metaphors, are we going to be a Jedi or a Sith Lord once we have "The Power"?

We don't need to be nice people in order to access the lower to intermediate levels of cultivation.

There are some interesting abilities to be had at those levels.

Gotta go. Cheers!

Thanks for answering. Is it safe for people with weak heart practice LDT meditation? I am asking this because of i read in damo Mitchell book he said those with weak heart must practice carefully? Can you please tell which type of people shouldn't practice LDT meditation?

Edited by Chang dao ling

4 hours ago, Infolad1 said:

Hi, Pak_Satrio,

As a general rule of thumb, leave the third eye alone. It'll begin to open when you're ready

for it to open. It's the same for all of these energy/Information centers. 

And please make sure that none of you are doing any drugs while doing any of this stuff. It needs to be said.

You can really hurt yourself.

One of my fellow travelers had to deal with a situation at a retreat with a 20-something couple who were reefer heads.

They were told not to smoke during the retreat, did it anyway, and had to be taken to the ER. The guy was out of it.

The woman was terrified. She saw some things that she wasn't ready to see. 

Never force doors open that aren't meant to be open yet. You can learn that lesson the easy way or the hard way. 

Your choice. Cheers!

Yup I definitely learned my lesson. Lucky it cleared up after I went to sleep. After that I found some teachers to follow, not going to try advanced things by myself.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

I was only doing it for a few days, so the book must have pretty powerful stuff. Be careful, stick to LDT stuff first and ideally find a good teacher to be safe.

Thanks bro 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 4:58 AM, Chang dao ling said:

Thanks for answering. Is it safe for people with weak heart practice LDT meditation? I am asking this because of i read in damo Mitchell book he said those with weak heart must practice carefully? Can you please tell which type of people shouldn't practice LDT meditation?

Hi, Chang dao ling,

Get your health together first. Stick to basic breathing exercises.

Do you have a primary care physician? What is the exact diagnosis of what you have? Are you on any prescription drugs? DM me this info. Do not put it out in public.

You need to have a healthy vehicle before engaging in these practices. Don't practice until you've been told that you can do strenuous exercise. Neidan can get dangerous as you progress into the intermediate and advanced stages. Ideally, you should have access to an acupuncturist and a Chinese herbalist trained in dealing with issues that come up with cultivators.

There is a connection between the gut and the mind. 

Over the past few decades, researchers have found links between gut health and:

• the immune system
  • mental health
  • autoimmune diseases
  • endocrine disorders
  • gastrointestinal disorders
  • cardiovascular disease
  • cancer

People with any of the above issues should heal their vehicles first before practicing Neidan. Basic diaphragmatic breathing and/or the basic authorized Buteyko method taught at The Breathing Center can help with healing. 

Cut as much sugar and processed food from your diet as possible.

Everyone on this site should read the following article link. People with diagnosed or undiagnosed mental issues should not be doing these practices.  Here are more details on why:

DSM-IV Religious and Spiritual Problems - LESSON 3.5 Meditation and Spiritual Practices

https://www.spiritualcompetency.com/dsm4/lesson3_5.asp

I've run into this situation a number of times over the past almost 30 years that I've been doing these practices. People think that they're enlightened when they're actually just delusional. A friend of mine showed me a woman on Instagram that fancied herself a spiritual teacher. She had 100,000 followers. It was obvious to both my friend and me that the young lady wasn't well. She was having psychotic episodes and filming them as spiritual insights. The end result was predictable. She's now homeless and has lost custody of her kids.

This is one of the primary reasons to have a teacher. So that master can access whether you're mentally and/or physically unwell or not. The problem sometimes with this scenario is that the master is also mentally and/or physically unwell.:mellow:

It's a thin line sometimes between enlightenment and madness.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Infolad1 said:

Hi, Chang dao ling,

Get your health together first. Stick to basic breathing exercises.

Do you have a primary care physician? What is the exact diagnosis of what you have? Are you on any prescription drugs? DM me this info. Do not put it out in public.

You need to have a healthy vehicle before engaging in these practices. Don't practice until you've been told that you can do strenuous exercise. Neidan can get dangerous as you progress into the intermediate and advanced stages. Ideally, you should have access to an acupuncturist and a Chinese herbalist trained in dealing with issues that come up with cultivators.

There is a connection between the gut and the mind. 

Over the past few decades, researchers have found links between gut health and:

• the immune system
  • mental health
  • autoimmune diseases
  • endocrine disorders
  • gastrointestinal disorders
  • cardiovascular disease
  • cancer

People with any of the above issues should heal their vehicles first before practicing Neidan. Basic diaphragmatic breathing and/or the basic authorized Buteyko method taught at The Breathing Center can help with healing. 

Cut as much sugar and processed food from your diet as possible.

Everyone on this site should read the following article link. People with diagnosed or undiagnosed mental issues should not be doing these practices.  Here are more details on why:

DSM-IV Religious and Spiritual Problems - LESSON 3.5 Meditation and Spiritual Practices

https://www.spiritualcompetency.com/dsm4/lesson3_5.asp

I've run into this situation a number of times over the past almost 30 years that I've been doing these practices. People think that they're enlightened when they're actually just delusional. A friend of mine showed me a woman on Instagram that fancied herself a spiritual teacher. She had 100,000 followers. It was obvious to both my friend and me that the young lady wasn't well. She was having psychotic episodes and filming them as spiritual insights. The end result was predictable. She's now homeless and has lost custody of her kids.

This is one of the primary reasons to have a teacher. So that master can access whether you're mentally and/or physically unwell or not. The problem sometimes with this scenario is that the master is also mentally and/or physically unwell.:mellow:

It's a thin line sometimes between enlightenment and madness.

Cheers!

Thanks. 

• Like 1

I think a good marker is how relaxed are you? At least according to Namkhai Norbu. 

It also means suffering has decreased to almost nil or nil. 

Then investigation of who one is key. 

• Like 1