skyblue

Kundalini kriyas under rather different conditions

Hello from a noob.

I started reading Buddhist sutras a while back and now, whenever I can, I tend to get back into the stage where everything around me, including my body is a mere thought, projected on a subtler mind.

Basically, this state cuts off my emotions (other than the occasional bliss from listening to classical music or from penetrating into the feeling of 'I AM'). Today, I decided to do a little belly breathing, just because. I did a few in the morning after secret smile, and then some in the evening, an hour back while listening to Brahmanand Swarupa song. Towards the end, the left part of my face suddenly exuded a blissful feeling (it still keeps exuding) and my body, for the first time, automatically started moving strangely. I forced myself still a few times but every time I realised that my body was a mere thought, the movements started again.

This is when I let go, closed my eyes and enjoyed myself performing a strange, yet graceful dance where every movement was in flow. I did that for about an hour and stopped when I heard mom coming up.😋

Now then, I see people post that you gotta feel joy, anger insanity, so and so while doing this but since my body to me was a mere price of thought which I had been observing, I didn't exactly feel much of emotions.

Is there a problem here?

P.s. I hear a strange ringing sound in my head, and the blissful feeling seems to be slowly seeping everywhere inside my body..

Edited by CataclysmicSky
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, CataclysmicSky said:

Hello from a noob.

I started reading Buddhist sutras a while back and now, whenever I can, I tend to get back into the stage where everything around me, including my body is a mere thought, projected on a subtler mind.

Basically, this state cuts off my emotions (other than the occasional bliss from listening to classical music or from penetrating into the feeling of 'I AM'). Today, I decided to do a little belly breathing, just because. I did a few in the morning after secret smile, and then some in the evening, an hour back while listening to Brahmanand Swarupa song. Towards the end, the left part of my face suddenly exuded a blissful feeling (it still keeps exuding) and my body, for the first time, automatically started moving strangely. I forced myself still a few times but every time I realised that my body was a mere thought, the movements started again.

This is when I let go, closed my eyes and enjoyed myself performing a strange, yet graceful dance where every movement was in flow. I did that for about an hour and stopped when I heard mom coming up.😋

Now then, I see people post that you gotta feel joy, anger insanity, so and so while doing this but since my body to me was a mere price of thought which I had been observing, I didn't exactly feel much of emotions.

Is there a problem here?

P.s. I hear a strange ringing sound in my head, and the blissful feeling seems to be slowly seeping everywhere inside my body..

Sounds marvelous when you describe it like that. 

Some questions come to my mind, more out of curiosity than anything.  Spontaneous movements can be the results of other energy flows than kundalini, is there a reason you think it is that?  You mention secret smile, are you in KAP? And "I AM" in all caps, is that from the Thusness seven stages?

43 minutes ago, Creation said:

Some questions come to my mind, more out of curiosity than anything.  Spontaneous movements can be the results of other energy flows than kundalini, is there a reason you think it is that?  You mention secret smile, are you in KAP? And "I AM" in all caps, is that from the Thusness seven stages?

As I said, I am an absolute noob at this. I simple read about the secret smile from Vajrasattva's post about KAP.

The I Am thingy is from Swami Nisargaddatta's I Am That.

51 minutes ago, Creation said:

Whoa! Thanks for letting me know about Thusness. I seem to be in the second stage, and if not for the info there, I would probably be staying here for quite a while..

• Like 2