Sign in to follow this  
AAndor

Introduction

Hi All,

I am Andor from Hungary, I am 39 years old and I found this forum only by chance (I know, there is no such thing, everything happens for a reason :) ).

So, about myself: I don't know what I should call myself practiocioner, cultivator, etc. but here is what I usually do:
- I discovered Chi? in my body about half a year ago (heat in my stomach at the navel area).
- I sit in a cross-legged positon (or also turkish sitting in hungarian) and meditate. I take deep breaths and move this heat to my lover back, then along my spine to the crown of my head, then down the front back to the starting position. While I meditate, I am holding a crystal in my hands (usually quartz or amethyst).

I also move this heat through all my chakras starting from the root to the crown. I discovered that, when I have pain in my back for example, I can  move this heat to that spot, and then the pain is gone after a few seconds.

- I also do the Wim Hof breathing method.

- For body exercises I do pushups (several types), squats and plank holding.

This might sound silly, but I am interested in becomming an immortal. :) Although I don't know how to begin, maybe I find answers here.

I like reading comics, funny thing is I found out about chi in a comic named Star Martial God Technique. The other one is called Cultivation chat group. I don't know how much reality can be found in these comics, but I think not everything is fiction.

I also read some books about Initiation (for example from Elisabeth Haich). Right now I am reading Roger Jahnke: The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi.

Well thats all I think.

I would be very grateful if someone experienced could give my some advices. :)

All the best to everyone! :)

Welcome to the Tao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friend along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Incredible results require incredible long dedicated practice. 

I'm a fellow Hoffer :) , I did both his courses.   Great bang for buck, I got alot out of his training.  Nothing supernatural but solid gains in breath and cold adaption, plus a little tougher. 

Sign in to follow this