Sign in to follow this  
Zhekef

It's not Cheese, it's a Swiss

Hello everybody and every body,

After getting past a first bad pun I simply wanted to introduce myself as somebody who stumbled over this forum very much by accident but is to the same degree very much relief it happened. As cheesy as it sounds, it is just swiss humour (another bad one….).

My background of the last decade so far has been mostly rooted in ritualistic oriented Chaosmagic from where I found my way to the runes and studies geared mostly towards Asatru (a while living in Sweden might have had something to do with that).

For the past 2 years though I found myself becoming less and less inactive in the practical aspects of my studies, due to a big part because of a waning inspiration. After having a look around here I think I might have found something which might rekindle that spark and so I here I am saying hello:

Hello.

I am looking forward to reading and sharing in this forum, especially some of the reading suggestions will make their way very quickly into my book haul. It is probably also time to dust of my The Art of War again.

Swiss regards

Zhekef

• Like 1

Welcome to the Dao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Welcome, I look forward to your shares.

Sign in to follow this