Ninjaneer

Hi There

Just joined. 

Am a scientist and engineer at the core, am investigating supernatural or seemingly-inhuman abilities exhibited by practitioners of Indian, Chinese and Modern Occult.

I am incredibly open minded and am quite a believer in trying the participant-observation. If you know of someone or a technique to achieve such ends, feel free to DM me.

• Like 2

Here, try this one.  Most of the real woowoo stuff is unfindable, and what is findable requires some years of sucking up to a teacher before they show you some good methods.   This is not a 'good' method, but it's fine for a beginner to check things out.

I am also a scientist/engineer/designer type and I looked into physics explanations of supernatural abilities and they just aren't there,.  In fact since I know enough about physics, I know that some of the things I can do break the laws of physics.  The known laws.  I've been told that special abilities are 'beyond' the realm of physics laws.  Whatever.  My main interests now are to see where the cultivation of chi power may lead.  Keep in mind that a lot of people who claim to know about chi power as it relates to special abilities are clueless.
Edited by Starjumper